Chapter 1

Park Jimin (P.O.V).

I woke up after my alarm went off. I glanced at the clock beside my bed, it was 7:00 am. I got out of my bed and walked into the bathroom.

I looked into the mirror, only to see my puffy red eyes. I sighed.
"I cried all night again. I feel like shit. Why I keep doing this to myself?"

After doing my every-morning routine, I went to the kitchen to make some breakfast for myself.

After I was done eating, I checked the time and it was 8:00 am. I had to be at college in half an hour.

I put my hoodie to cover myself and walked out of my house towards the college.

°°°°°•°°°°°•°°°°°•°°°°°•°°°°°•°°°°°•°°°°°

After a 15min walk, I reached the college gate. It was quite as not many students were there yet as I got here 15min earlier.

I walked to my class as quickly as possible, only to avoid everyone specially my bullies. Luckily they weren't there yet. I sat in my class waiting for it to start.

Students started to walk into the class and 10min later the teacher was also here. The class started.
My day was going smoothly and now it was the lunch break.

I gathered up my things and slowly made my way out of the class towards my locker. I opened the locker and quickly put all my stuff in it. I was about to leave when suddenly someone grabbed me from my back and push me towards the ground.

I looked up from the ground to see who was it and then I just frozed. It was them, Jaeden, Austin and their group, my worst bullies. They bully me all the time and no one seems to care.

Jaeden grabbed me from my neck and started dragging me with him and the rest of them follow us.
They dragged me into an empty classroom and pushed me to the ground.

My back hit the ground and it really hurts. My whole body was shaking in fear.
"Why do you still come to the college? You Faggot!" Jaeden said.
"Ahh I hate that word." I flinched.

"Aww, Is this little bitch is gonna cry now?" Austin said, laughing at me. I tried to get up but Austin kicked me in my stomach and I cried in pain and fell back on the floor.

"Huh! You think you're better than us?" Austin said.
N-no I- D-d-don't. I cried out.
"That's right, you Faggot, you're nothing. Austin said and then they all started kicking me and then left.

I stayed there for a long time and when I got up and walked out of that room, the college time was already over. I grabbed my books and stuff and started walking out of the college towards my home.

"Why does it have to be me? What did I ever do to be hated so much? Is it ever gonna stop?!"

Hello lovely people, hope you're having a good day.
Sorry for making Jimin's life like this but It will get better soon. I hope you would've enjoyed the chapter.
Please share the story and also comment your thoughts.
If you like then please vote for it.