Chapter 6

Author (POV)

Jimin was sitting on the couch, waiting for Yoongi to return. He still need the answer to when he can go back to his home. Although he was feeling very comfortable here. Almost everyone was treating him well and he even made a friend but still he can't stay here, can he?

He can't skip his classes and work. It was Friday so he didn't have any classes for the next two days but he still have to go to his work and also to the weekend dance classes. He works as a dance teacher on weekends.

He already missed today's classes and was going to miss his work too as his work hours starts on 6:30 pm and it was already 6:00 pm and he didn't even know which part of the city he was in.

Jimin was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice that someone entered the room.
"Jiminie why are you sitting here alone? Where is Taehyungie?"
"Oh Jin hyung, he went with Jungkook ssi. Hyung do you know when Yoongi hyung is going to be back?"
"Huh Why? Are you missing him already?" Jin said with a smirk.
NO... W-why would I m-miss him? Jimin said while blushing.

"Oh really then why are you blushing huh?" Jin started to tease him more.
NO, I'M NOT BLUSHING! I'm just asking because I want to know when I can go back to my home." Jimin said with a pout.
"Oh so you really don't like to live here, do you?" Jin said with a sad experiences.

"Oh its not that hyung, in fact I'm feeling really good here but its just that I can't skip college as I have my exams in about a month. Also I will probably loose my job if I won't go there and my boss will be worried about about me as he is the only one that truly cares about me and I don't want to make him worry about me." Jimin said with a sad smile.

"Oh I see, than you just have to wait for Yoongi. He will be back soon. Why don't you go back to your room and take a rest for a while. I will call you once he gets back. Jin said.
"Okay hyung" and with that Jimin went back to his room.

.
.

============================

.
.

Jin was now sitting in the living room and was doing some important paper work for his company. Jin was always busy as he was the CEO but he always make sure to finished his work before Namjoon returns home. When Namjoon was home, Jin make sure to spend every second with his precious husband.

Jin was quietly working when he heard a click of the front door opening. "Ahh seems like Joon and Yoongi are back." Jin thought.
Yoongi came in the living room and went to sit beside Jin.

"Yoongi-ah you're back. Where is Joonie? He didn't come back with you?" Jin said with a worried look. "Hyung, Joon was still working but don't worry he'll be back in an hour. Hyung I'm really sorry I'm making him work overtime but as you know this matter is really serious and I also asked him to get information about Jimin so he-"
"Its okay Yoongi I understand." Jin said with a smile.

"Thanks Hyung btw how was Jimin? Did he tried to create any problem?"
"Not at all, he was very calm all the time and he was waiting for you to return, but he still wants to go back to his home." Jin said with a sad smile.

"Oh I see btw you seems to like him alot?!" Yoongi said with a small smile.
"Oh yeah I like him already. He is such an adorable kid. He is really sweet and well mannered that I want to adopt him HaHa...!" Jin said with a bright smile.

Yoongi was feeling really happy and somewhat proud that probably he found the right person for himself. Yoongi always thought that he was not meant to love but something about this boy was making him fall in love with him.

"Btw hyung where is he now?"
"He is in his room now. I go and ask him to come down here."
"No its fine hyung you do your work, I go and talk to him."
"Oh okay, if you're going there, please ask him to come down for dinner"
"Okay" Yoongi said while getting up and then he left the room.

Hello everyone. First of all sorry for late update. Also the past two chapters don't have any Yoonmin interaction but From next chapter there will be alot of Yoonmin moments. So be prepared for some soft Yoonmin.
Also THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR 1K+ READS 🎉🎉😭🥺 YOU GUYS ARE SO FREAKING AMAZING. OHMYGODDD I JUST CAN'T THANKYOU ENOUGH GUYS.
WHEN I STARTED THIS STORY, I NEVER THOUGHT TO GET EVEN 100+ READS BUT ITS 1K+ NOW 😭🎉🎉🎉
THANKS ONCE AGAIN. 
Also please vote and comment.