Chapter 8

Author (POV)

After dinner, they all were gathered in the living room. Jimin, Tae and Jungkook were watching a movie, Yoongi and Hoseok were discussing some business and Jin was just quietly sitting with a phone in his hands.

He was looking quite worried and Yoongi noticed that.
"Jin Hyung, are you okay? Is something bothering you? You look quite worried!" Yoongi said and everyone turned their heads towards Jin.

"Yoongi, you said Joon will be back in an hour but its been more than 2 hours and he still haven't returned yet. He isn't picking up his phone either. He never does that before. You know how responsible he is, he always informs me if he is going to be late. I'm usually don't get worried about him but with the situation these days, I just can't help but get worried." Jin said as his eyes started to tear up.

"Hyung please don't worry. Joon will be fine. He can take care of himself.
Jungkook you stay here and Hoseok you come with me. Don't worry Hyung, we go look for him. Yoongi said and got up from the couch.

They were about to leave when they heard a click of the front door and Namjoon walked in. As he was about to talk, he got into a bone crashing hug from Jin. At first, he started complaining that Jin was hugging him too tightly but then he noticed that Jin was crying. He got worried and hugged him back.

"Hyung what's wrong? Why are you crying? Namjoon asked with a worried tone.
"Its all because of you Idiot! Why weren't you picking up my calls and why you came back so late? You haven't even informed me this time. Jin said and hit him on his chest while still hugging him.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry Jinnie I made you worried. Please stop crying, I'm fine now." Namjoon said while kissing Jin on his forehead.
"Gross! Btw why weren't you picking up your phone? Hoseok said.

"Umm... Actually I ACCIDENTALLY broke my phone so yeah...!" Namjoon said while awkwardly running his hands through his hair.
"WTF JOON WE WERE SO WORRIED. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Hoseok said while clearly getting annoyed by Namjoon.
Okay enough of this, Joon I need to talk to you in private. Come with me." Yoongi said and with that they both left the room.
.
.
.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
.
.
.
"Hyung, Who is Namjoon? Jin Hyung seems to be very close to him? Jimin said with a confused look while Tae just looked at him in a pure disbelief.
"Did you just called me hyung?"
Jimin thought he did something wrong.

"OHMYGOD SO CUTE" Tae screamed. "No one ever called me hyung." Tae was now over dramatically whipping off his fake tears.
"But now that you called me that, I feel OLD...! OMG DON'T CALL ME THAT, JUST call me Tae or Taetae. You're my friend so I don't mind." Tae said while giving him his signature box smile.

For some reason it made Jimin so happy that he started laughing.
"Hahaha hyung you're so funny. Okay I won't call you hyung anymore. But now please tell me who is Namjoon?" Jimin nearly started whining which Tae find even more cute.

"Okay well you see, Namjoon hyung is also part of our family. He is Yoongi hyung's best friend more like a brother and Jin hyung's husband." Tae happily explained it to Jimin.

"Wait wHAT? HUSBAND?" Jimin was shocked and unintentionally it came out in a wrong way.
Tae's smile dropped. "Don't tell me you are one of those homophobic bitch." Tae was getting angry.

"OMG NO I'M NOT. IN FACT I'M ALSO GAY! Its just that I always got bullied for the fact that I'm gay so I never thought that people would be living there gay life so openly that they would even got married. Jimin said with a sad expressions.
Tae didn't say anything instead he pulled Jimin into a tight hug.

At first Jungkook was just sitting there watching Tae getting close to Jimin and was getting really annoyed and jealous but when he saw Jimin's sad expressions, he felt bad for him.
"Although I don't like you at all but if you stay here, you don't have to worry about these things as pretty much everyone here is gay. And we don't judge people.
But don't you dare to get too close to Tae, he is MINE." Jungkook said with a cheeky smirk and Jimin gulped.
.
.
.
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
.
.
.
Yoongi and Namjoon went to the study room where they usually discuss the gang business. Yoongi suspected that Namjoon was lying earlier so he wanted to ask him in private. "Joon, was it really an accident that you broke your phone or was it something else?" Yoongi said with a curious face.

"Ahh yes hyung, it wasn't an accident. I got attacked by someone on my way here. Luckily I had my gun with me and they were only 4 to 5 people so it wasn't that hard but while fighting, my phone fell down and broke. I didn't tell that earlier because of Jin." Namjoon explained everything to Yoongi.

"Anyway I got some clues about them and will find all the details tomorrow. Btw the information you asked for about that boy, well His name is Park Jimin, 19 years old from Busan. His parents died in a car accident 3 years ago. They were his only family. He moved here in Seoul for studies. His address, college and work details and all the other important information is in this file. Just tell me if you need anything else. I'm going now, Jin will be waiting for me. Namjoon handed the file to Yoongi.

"Okay thanks Joon. Rest well for today. Tomorrow will be a busy day. We have to find out the attackers as soon as possible. They're messing with the wrong gang. I'll make sure, they pay for this. Anyway you go and take care of Jin hyung. He was really worried. Yoongi said with a small smile.
.
.
.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hye guys I'm sorry for a long wait.
This is a Yoonmin story but it will also show a story revolving around the Mafia life so some chapters only show the gang story like this chapter. I wanted to add some Yoonmin moments but the chapter was getting too long. Hopefully next chapter will be mostly about Yoonmin and their sweet moments. Hope you'll understand.

ALSO THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR 5K+ READS AND 300+ VOTES.🎉🎉🎉
I REALLY DON'T DESERVE IT. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING. THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING. LOVE YOU ALL.