Chapter 5

Park Jimin (POV)

Jin hyung and Suga or should I say Yoongi hyung left the room. Now I was sitting alone in that big room.

My whole body was shaking. There were so many things, so many questions on my mind. I felt so many emotions after a long time. This feels so scary.

But I don't understand what is wrong with me? I'm feeling so many things that I shouldn't have felt atleast not from them. I mean they are gangsters, they do all the illegal stuff, they even kill people. They are the bad people right?!

Then why I'm having these feelings? Why I feel safe here? Why this place feels like home?
Why do I agree to stay here? Are they really trustworthy?

And Yoongi hyung, -he killed that  person in front of my eyes but why I can't seems to hate him? Why I feel safe when he is around. And his eyes....
Why I feel like my whole world stopped when I look into his eyes? What are these feelings?

"Hye little one, Don't think too much or your head is gonna explode" Jin Hyung voice brought me back from my thoughts.
"Oh H-hyung you're back already."
"Yeah. How are you feeling now?"
"T-thanks H-hyung I'm f-fine now."
"Ahh don't be nervous, its just you and me here. Come with me okay?!" "Okay" I stood up and followed him.

"Here, you be staying in this room.
Make yourself comfortable here. And sorry about my brothers, they look a lil scary and bad but they are really nice. I'm sure you will like them when you get to know them. Anyways you must be tired and hungry. Go take a shower first, here are some clothes for you. I'm going to make something for you to eat. Come down to the living room when you're done with shower. With that Jin Hyung left the room.

I took a shower and wear those clothes that Jin hyung gave me. They are a bit oversize but its good that they will cover the buries on my body. After I was done, I went down to the living room. No one was there so I kept looking around and I found the kitchen.

"Oh Jiminie, you're already done? Come and sit here, the food is almost ready."
I blushed a little at the name.
I sat there and Jin hyung served the food.

I started eating quietly. The food was really delicious.
"Ahh hyung, the food is really good. Thanks for making this for me. You're an amazing chef." I said with stuffing more food in my mouth.

"Glad that you like it but stop talking with your mouth full."
"Hye what happened, why you stopped eating? I'm sorry if I-
"No hyung, its not your fault, it's just that its my habit of taking with my mouth full and my Appa use to scold me for that. So it just reminded me of him."
"Ohh I'm sorry. Where is he now?"
"He is no more hyung. My parents died in a car accident 2 years ago."
"Ohh I'm really sorry little one."
"Its okay hyung. I'm fine now."
After that I started eating quietly again.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

The front door opened and two boys walked inside. One was that rude boy who tried to kill me and the other I don't know. They both were arguing about something. They look like married couple while fighting. Lol.. but its kinda cute.

"Ohh Tae, Jungkook you guys are back!" Jin hyung siad.
Tae hugged Jin hyung.
"Yeah hyung we are back but tell Kookie to leave. I'm not gonna talk to him. He was being so mean and he didn't even let me finished my shopping. He dragged me into the car and he I didn't even had my lunch. I hate him."
" Tae please I'm sorry, I told you it was for your safety. I was just making sure to get you home safely. And it was Suga hyungs orders too. I'm sorry baby you know how much I love you."

"Okay fine, both of you stop fighting. Tae I already made some food. And Jk is sorry so just forgive him for me okay?"
"Okay hyung but first buy me Ice cream Kookie."
Ohh wait.. who is he? Why is he in our house and why is he wearing Yoongi hyung's clothes??
"Ohh he is Jimin and he will be living here for a while. Be nice to him or...
"Okay okay hyung I will."
"Is he that boy you were talking about last night?"
"Yeah thats him."

"Umm hi Jimin, I'm Taehyung. Nice to meet you. Sorry if Kookie or my hyungs scared you."
"I-its o-okay I'm f-fine n-now" God I hate myself for shattering.
"Hye its okay don't be nervous. You don't have to be scared of anyone here. Since you're going to be here, lets be friends.
F-friends?? Tears started to build in my eyes. I don't have any friend for a long time. Everyone thought that I'm some weirdo but finally I'm going to have a friend.
"Hye Jimin why are you crying? I'm sorry if I said something wrong."
"No no its not that I'm sorry"
"Okay then stop crying and lets go to spend some time with each other" Okay.

After a long time, I felt so many different emotions. After a long time, I'm feeling happy in my life again but why with these people? Maybe living with them for a while is not going to be bad.

Hello lovely people, Sorry for not updating my story for 2 month. I was really busy but I'm back now. Also thankyou so much for 700+ reads 😭🎉💜
You guys are amazing.

English is not my naive language so please ignore the mistakes or just correct me if you want to. Also please comment and vote. Thanks.