Chapter 9

After talking to Namjoon, Yoongi went back to his room. He was getting ready to sleep when he heard a noise. It seems like the noise was coming from outside of his room so he went to check and found that the noise was actually coming from Jimin's room. He got closer to the door and it seemed like crying noise.

Luckily the door wasn't locked so he went inside the room. He got closer to the bed. Jimin was actually crying in his sleep.
Yoongi felt his heartache when he saw Jimin like that. He slowly held Jimin's arm and tried waking him up by shaking his arm a little bit.

It seemed like Jimin got scared as his eyes shoot open but he got relaxed when he saw Yoongi standing beside his bed. Jimin was going to say something but Yoongi just hugged him gently and started to rub his hands on Jimin's back in a soothing way.

"H-hyung, w-why are y-you here?" Jimin said while hugging Yoongi back. "I heard you crying so I got worried. What happened Jimin? Were you having a bad dream?" Yoongi said while pulling himself back from the hug.
"I'm s-sorry hyung, I d-disturbed your s-sleep. It was j-just a n-nightmare. I'm f-fine now. Please go and get some s-sleep." Jimin said while his hands were shaking.

"Its fine Jiminie, you didn't disturbed me. And please calm down. Want to talk about the dream?" Yoongi said as he lay down on the bed and pulled Jimin into his arms. Jimin flinched a little bit but then he just rested his head on Yoongi's chest and cuddled him back.

"Its just some bad memories of my life that became nightmares. My parents death, the loneliness and the bad things that happened at school, I see all those things in my dreams every night." Jimin said as his eyes got all teary.
"Jiminie, I know you been through alot on your own but from now on, I won't let you suffer anymore. I will protect you, I promise." Yoongi said as he felt Jimin's tears on his chest.

After that the both didn't said anything instead they both were enjoying the soothing warmth of eachother's bodies. Somewhere they both needed that warm feeling in their lives.

They both stayed like that for a little while until Jimin broke the silence. "Hyung, when will I go back to my home?" Yoongi wasn't expecting this question from Jimin anymore so he seemed a bit hurt. "You still want to go back Jiminie?" Jimin felt a bit sadness in Yoongi's voice.

"No H-hyung, I want to go because of my studies and job otherwise I like it here. E-everyone is nice to me. Its the first time I felt family love after my parents death. I really don't have any problem living here other than that!" Yoongi seemed a bit relaxed after hearing that.
"Well if that's the case, we talked about it tomorrow morning, let's sleep for now, I'm really sleepy now." Yoongi said as he pulled Jimin even closer to him.

"W-wait.. H-hyung, are you g-going to s-sleep he-
"Good night Jiminie"

°°°°°☆☆☆☆☆°°°°°☆☆☆☆☆°°°°°

Next morning Jimin woke up feeling a little bit cold. Yoongi wasn't there. "Seems like Hyung woke up before me so he left" Jimin thought but suddenly everything from the night came into his mind and he felt his cheeks burning up. He was cuddling Yoongi, the night after all. He was feeling embarrassed.

After pulling his thoughts together, he got up and started doing the morning routine. After he was done he went to the living room. Everyone was sitting on the dinning table and Jin was serving them the breakfast.
Oh Jiminie, here you are, I was waiting for you to wake up." Tae said as he sign Jimin to sit beside him.

Jimin went to sit beside Tae. As he sat beside Tae, he got a death stare by Jungkook. Jungkook was clearly getting annoyed as Tae and Jimin was getting closer and his possessiveness for his boyfriend was no joke.
Tae seemed to notice it but he was enjoying making jungkook jealous. But Jungkook wasn't the only one. Yoongi too seemed a little bit jealous.

After breakfast, Jimin asked Yoongi the same question but instead of giving him the answer, Yoongi asked Namjoon if he did what Yoongi asked him to do?
Namjoon got up for the couch and he went to get something from his room.

Namjoon returned with a small envelope and a bag in his hands. He handed the envelope to Jimin.
"W-what is it?" Jimin asked.
"Well you see, its a month leave from your college. Now you don't have to go to college before exams.   Here are your books and other important notes that you need to prepare for the exams. Also I informed the dance academy about your leave. So just relax and stay here. If you need any help in your studies, you can come to me." Namjoon explained but Jimin was rather in shock.

" w-where did you g-get all the information about m-me?"
"Well you see, I just did a little background check on you, and you are not any undercover agent so It was quite simple for me" Namjoon said as he was being proud of his work, as it was just a piece of cake for him.
"Thanks alot Joon, you did a great job. Well now that's settled, Jimin is going to live with us atleast for the time been before we deal with our enemies. Anyways Joon, you and Hobi should get going, I join you two later." Yoongi said and he turned back towards Jimin who was still in a shock.

Without saying anything, Jimin run back to his room. Yoongi saw that and went behind him. As Yoongi entered Jimin's room, he got a flying pillow right in his face. He groaned as he felt the little pain on his nose. As he looked up, Jimin was clearly looking annoyed and angry but he also had tears in his eyes.

"Why? Why did you run a background check on me? Why? Are you planning to imprison me here for the rest of my life? You.. y-y-you- Jimin started to cry.
Yoongi quickly moved towards him and held him into a tight hug. "I'm sorry, please don't cry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. You said the only problem was your studies and job so I thought this would be the best way but I should have asked you about it. I'm sorry I was wrong. I just wanted to keep you here with me. I don't know why I'm being like this but I really want you to be here with me. I don't want to loose you. Please don't cry. I promise I won't do that again." Yoongi got really worried that Jimin would leave him and he didn't wanted to force Jimin so he just started to say whatever comes into his mind. After that he gently kissed on Jimin's forehead without breaking the hug.

But after that, Jimin seemed to calm down. For the first time Jimin felt this. A feeling of being wanted by someone. He felt somewhat happy that Yoongi want him and he is willing to protect him. And probably that was the time when Jimin got to know that he was falling in love with Yoongi.
(Hehe, they already acting like a married couple 😂😌)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

HEY GUYS! I'M BACK. I WASN'T REALLY PLANNING TO WRITE THIS STORY ANYMORE BUT YOU GUYS JUST GAVE SO MUCH LOVE TO ME AND MY CRAPPY STORY 😭😭😭
I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MANY OF YOU ASKED ME TO CONTINUE IT.
I KNOW I'M NOT REALLY GOOD AT WRITING BUT I TRIED TO WRITE THIS FLUFF YOONMIN FOR ALL OF YOU WHO READ THIS STORY AND LEFT SO MANY POSITIVE COMMENTS.

AND OHMYGOD 19K+ READS AND 700+ VOTES 😭😭😭
I DON'T DESERVE SO MUCH LOVE 😭😭💜💜
I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH. THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME. THANKYOU SO MUCH EVERYONE 😭😭💜💜💜