7. shower

Shower

After a long day of hanging out with Tommy in my room after school and then five hours of work, I find myself longing a hot shower.

I lock my room's door out of habit and drop all my stuff on the floor. My car is gone so I'm guessing my mother is out and Aaron is no where to be found so I'm finally home alone.

I take off my clothes, grab my towel and make my way to the bathroom. I don't bother locking as I'm just going to take a quick shower and be done by the time anyone gets home. What are the odds of being wrong?

After I've cleaned myself I close my eyes and let the hot water calm me for a while and help me think. The sound of the bathroom door opening and closing makes me shoot my eyes open and freeze.

Shit. Stupid Vic, I should have locked. Peachy.

"Junkie, are you in here?" I hear Aaron say but before I can speak I see his hand pulling the bathroom curtain and I barely manage to bent down to cover myself before my angry eyes make contact with his.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I go off on him and try to pull the curtain back to close without letting any of my private parts show.

"I have to use the shower." He states casually smirking.

I manage to grab the curtain and pull it to close as I stand up once again.

"Get the fuck out!" I yell at him furious.

"I kinda need it now." He says and I can see him through the curtain taking his shirt off and throwing it on the sink.

"Just get out and give me two minutes and you'll have your freaking shower." I say gritting my teeth trying not to start yelling again.

"I don't think I want to, junkie." He replies using that infernal nickname he knows I despise.

"Damn you dickhead, can't you just wait outside like a normal person?" I think out loud. The idiot is doing this just to torture me.

"Nah, it's more fun this way." He says and I can practically hear him smile wickedly. I scoff.

"Fun." I mumble as I begin to think of how to get him out.

"Did you say something, junkie?" He mocks making me roll my eyes at him.

"Can you at least grab me my towel?" I ask tired of his little game. He brings his hand to his chin pretending to think about it.

"Nope." He finally says making my eyes roll in my head. "Come on, speed it up I don't have all day." He adds mockingly and I shrink my eyes scoffing. Then the idea hits me.

"You wanna take a shower?" I say as I take hold of the shower head, hot water still streaming out of it. "Here's your fucking shower." I add as I pull the curtain just enough so water can reach him and point the shower head at him shooting the water right on him.

He curses through his teeth and bents down and moves a little further to avoid the water giving me just enough time to grab somethig, anything, to cover myself up without being seen by him.

I shut the tap and take a quick look at what I took to cover myself. It's a grey T-shirt. It's his T-shirt. Shit. Well, beggars can't be choosers. I quickly put it on just in time as I hear him stand up and walk my way. Thankfully it's long and baggy enough to cover my private parts. I step out of the bathtub and face him. He's not mad, just...amused?

Once he sees me his eyes fall on my body and I swear I see them shoot up for a brief moment before he makes eye contact raising one eyebrow at me.

"Jerk." Is all I say before I open the door leading to my room, rush inside, shut it, lock it and snort trying to ignore the water dripping from all over me and soaking the floor.

Aaron's P. O. V.

It's been an hour since Victoria locked herself in her room as she does every night, only this time she took my T-shirt with her. Now I'm on my way to take it back. Not that I need to. I don't even care about the T-shirt. It's Victoria I want to see.

I knock on her door but all I earn in silence. I knock again. She can't be asleep it's only eleven.

After the third knock I hear footsteps approaching followed by the sound of the door being unlocked and then finally open.

"What do you want?" Victoria asks me weakly with a deep voice. Smells like she's been smoking weed.

"Can I have my T-shirt back now?" I say leaning on the door frame before I give her a fake pleading smile.

She sighs and disappears in her room. I push the half opened door out of my way and follow her inside.

The walls are painted with a dark shade of purple decorated with band posters and stickers like vans, thrasher and some other skate themed. I recognize a few bands like Nirvana, Sex Pistols and Green Day but the rest are unknown to me. There is a really big poster right above her bed -which stands in the corner of the room against the wall- where the band members are wearing creepy masks. Slipknot. Never heard of them. There's two guitars carefully placed between her bed and the French door, one is a dark brown acoustic -if I'm not mistaken- and the other one is a dark red electric. On the other side of the room stands her closet against the wall and near it there's a purple couch with a small table right next to it on top of which there's an ashtray that's seemingly being used right now. On my right is a white door leading to the bathroom we share and next to it there's her desk under which lay numerous broken skate boards.

"Here." Her voice brings me back to reality making me take my eyes off the broken skate boards and land them on her.

She's standing right before me, her hand outstretched holding my T-shirt. She doesn't seem stoned or anything just a little...tired. I take the T-shirt and casually throw it on my shoulder.

"Can you leave my room now?" She asks making eye contact with her hazel bright eyes. God, she's beautiful. It's been a while since this thought has crossed my mind. Jenny being my girlfriend made it go away completely eventually. That is too in the past now.

"No." I say before I push the door behind me to shut and lock it, my eyes never leaving her. She sighs and closes her eyes.

"Aaron this really isn't the best time to play your games or whatever can you please just leave me alone this time?" She begs making my eyebrows furrow together for a moment. Since when does she beg? She never cared before.

"Are you stoned or something, junkie?" I raise one eyebrow at her.

"Enough with the junkie nickname just get the fuck out." She seems annoyed. I raise my hands as a sign of surrender.

"Fine fine I won't call you a junkie and I won't play my games." I quote her unable to hold back my smirk.

"Why are you doing this?" She says crossing her arms on her chest.

Why am I doing this?

"Because I'm bored. I got nothing better to do in this place so you're my victim for tonight." I finally say shrugging making her raise one eyebrow at me. "I'll be a good boy I promise." I joke. She scoffs and shakes her head before turning her back to me and walking away. I take it she agrees.