10. tv

Tv

Checking the time I push myself off my bed and rush down to the living room wanting to watch my show only to find that the one and only couch we have is taken and the tv is being used.

"Get up I need the tv." I demand while my eyes are already busy searching for the remote.

"No way, I'm watching." He says without bothering to take his eyes off the screen. I spot the remote held tight in his hand.

"My show is starting and I wanna watch it so give me the remote." I stand before him blocking his view, my arms crossed on my chest indicating stubbornness.

He glares at me annoyed then smirks mischievously. It takes a moment for me to realize that he is shoving the remote beneath his sweatpants which causes me to snort and try not to stare at that area.

"Go ahead, take it." He challenges, a spark of mischief dancing through his bright blue eyes.

My eyes drop down to where he has hidden the remote skeptically. It forms a bulge so it won't be hard for me to get.

"Fine." I say and before i can give it a better thinking my hand has already reached him, grabbing a hold of the remote and taking it out in a matter of seconds always avoiding eye contact. I can see I've taken him by surprise but he quickly masks that expression with one of mild indifference. "Now get up." I demand trying to maintain a cool expression on my face and ignore the fact that I just had my hand beneath his clothing.

"But I wanna watch tv." He complains, his eyes on mine and his face hiding any emotion or thought he could be having.

"Well, time's out my shows starts, either get up or I'm sitting on you. And you're watching commercials anyway." I warn him but all I earn is a mocking chuckle.

"I don't care." He states challenging me.

I scoff before I turn my back to him and sit myself as sloppily as I can on his lap while switching channels to find the one I want. He grunts in mild pain.

"Okay I'll just get us beer, alright?"

I nod smiling victoriously as he pushes me off him while standing up and taking off. I find the channel and sit back as the show throws the usual short clip containing what happened on previous episodes.

"Supernatural? That's the show you wanted to see?" I hear Aaron's disappointed voice approach seconds before he comes to sight holding our beers. He hands me mine taking a swing at his.

"Yup." I say as he pulls me to stand up and sits down himself pulling me by my hip to sit on him.

I make myself comfortable on him absorbed in the show ignoring the movement I feel behind me of Aaron trying to have a good view at the screen himself.

After a while of constant movement he grunts in frustration.

"Can you at least lay back so I can see the tv?" He complains, his voice showing the same frustration I noticed before.

"Sure." I reply even though I'm not really paying attention to him.

His hand wraps around me pulling me to lay on his bare torso, my head held straight a few inches away from his collarbone. I catch his scent, a mixture of soap and cologne. He breathes heavily making my body follow his slight movement. His arm is still wrapped around me, resting on my torso. I find myself trying hard not to let mtself be affected by his proximity. I shouldn't be affected, he means nothing to me. I don't even like him. We're just friends. Newly.