11. win-win

Win-win

Watching Aaron lock my bedroom door before beginning to walk my way is more than enough to send a shiver down my spine. Worry takes over me as my mind runs frantically reminding me this was a bad idea. I should be avoiding situations like this one not jumping into them.

"You can still back out if you want." He taunts crossing his arms on his chest eyeing me challengingly.

Yes, back out. Back out now.

"You wish." I provoke him internally slapping myself. Stupid Vic, what are you doing? What are you trying to prove?

A flash of emotion appears in his face but its gone before I manage to discriminate what it is. Something like an internal thought threatening to reach the surface of him. As a response to my reply all he does is give me a casual your-choice shrug.

"I hear or see that I affected you, you lose." He reminds me as he reaches me, mischief hidden behind his beautiful as fuck face.

"And if you don't, you lose." I add as I throw myself on my bed trying to seem like I'm not at all concerned about this already.

He brings himself to me based on his knees having his right knee between my legs parting them. He bends over me causing me to lay my back down as he closes the distance between us. Having his left arm to hold him in place, he brings his right to my lower belly making eye contact as if asking for permission to continue.

I meet his eyes determined to go through with this and be done. He doesn't appeal to me so I won't be affected easily. Right? His expression almost blank holding back anything the might be thinking. There's a glimpse of emotion in his eyes that's difficult for me to point a finger at. Something like...lust? No that can't be it. Anticipation? Whatever it is I choose to ignore it and push it further back in my head. It's nothing anyway.

"Just get it over with." I tell him earning a subtle chuckle that got replaced by an amused sideways smile.

"Alright, your highness." He replies as his hand snakes further down, his fingers reaching me beginning to gently rub against me.

I turn my head to the side in an attempt to hide the reactions that are about to reach the surface already.

"No no." He snaps as he moves his hand bringing it to my chin and forcing me to face him. "Eyes on me. I'm judging here."

His hand snakes back to it's previous spot taking up once again the task he left off never breaking the eye contact. It doesn't take much longer for me to begin gritting my teeth, clenching my jaw and balling my fists reacting to him in the least aknowledgeable way I can as I suddenly seem unable to maintain my neutral expression.

A smirk grows on his lips as he lifts himself up victoriously.

"I won." He states as I sit up and gather my legs closer to me. He won. He affected me. Now that I think about it I was doomed to lose from the very beginning. I was careless, he knew.

"Your father must be so proud." I joke causing him to burst into laughter.

"If you really think about it it's a win-win situation." He says winking jokingly at me and earning an eye roll from me.

"You still owe me a favour, don't forget that." He reminds me bragingly crossing his arms on his chest, a huge grin plastered on his face.

"Right. Are you gonna tell me what it is or should I try the twenty questions?" I say pushing myself off the bed to level up with him -as much as I can that is.

He let's out a chuckle shooting his head up and taking a step closer to me.

"Be patient, Vic. When I need it you'll know it."