why her!?

I do not own any of these characters they are all Suzanne Collins

clove pov

I walk to my locker and and a pair if arms wrap around me and I turn around to meet cato. oh I love him do much.

"hey clo I just wanted to say hi before I went to class"he says see even that is just so nice.

"well okay I guess I will see you at lunch then" and smile and walk away and before I leave he plants a kiss in my lips.

I enter the English room and see no one other then delly.I hate her so much and so do the others we have a reason besides her bring a bitch.

(flashback)

"delly just leave us alone"I say

"no not until peeta does it with me" she says

"well I am not so keep dreaming in that peanut size head of yours"peeta says

the next thing we know she shoves him in a closet and we try to open it but we can't. peeta comes out with his shirt unbuttoned and lipstick on his neck and thigh okay that is just messed up.

"see I am much stronger then you think"she says.

she walk away and we all give ger disgusted faces.

(end of flashback)

see so we don't just hate people for no reason and this was before katniss came so now that they are dating katniss is a threat to delly.

I take a seat in the farthest seat away from delly and madge delly's only friend.

"hey clove" gale says walking in with finnick and glimmer behind.

"why are we sitting ba...... oh"finnick says then takes in delly.

finnick should be mad I mean he is peeta's best friend they are practically brothers they tell each other everything.

they take there seats all around me.this is the class that I don't have katniss,peeta,Johanna,Annie,cato,and marvel I know I only have three friends in this class.

"hello class today you will be writing a report with a partner"he says

oh no and the my biggest fear happens

"clove and ....delly"