not going

I do not own any of these characters they are all Suzanne Collins.

peeta POV

it is now the last week f school Cato left weeks ago. and soon he will be back for good. I decided I don't really want to go to college. oh and delly is pregnant with here is the best part it is with gloss the school need but he is strong and fit but he reads and has no friends because of his disorder.

the reason I don't want to go is because no one in the group plans on it and I don't want to be alone in college that would suck. they don't know that though today I was supposed to move out and go to the college and come back in Monday for the rest school then go back up but I am not going and know one is gonna make me not even my bitch of a mom.

I hear people come into the house they are quiet and not happy like we always are.

they walk in the kitchen with boxes and see me.

"here's the boxes now what's the big news"finnick says with a dead voice.

"well I am not going to need these boxes"I say and a smile sneaks across everyone's face then I realize katniss isn't here.

"um I am gonna go to katniss's stay here"I say as if I was talking to a dog.

"might as well get a leash as your at it"cloves mutters and I laugh and leave.

I drive to katniss's house. when I arrive she is on her porch swing. I walk up she see me and smiles.

"I thought you were leaving"she asks.

"I was but not anymore"I say and she smiles and runs up and hugs me. soon the hug turns into a quick kiss.

"that is great because I had a whole speech about how you shouldn't go and I known it wasn't gonna do anything because all wrote was.....well here read it yourself.

dear peeta,

I don't want you to go because I would die of sadness. you are my light I need you when it is dark. I don't know what I would do without you so peeta please don't go.

                           love,katniss

"katniss this would off made me stay in a heartbeat"I say

"really"I ask and my response is a kiss.

we go back to the car and drive to my house for a celebration and let's just say finnick almost gave me a heart attack when he was joking about going to college.

next is graduation then the rest off our life's as frown adults.

another chapter probably one of my last I am only going to do two more chapters. I might do a sequel though so keep in tune.