so this is life huh

I do not own any of these characters they are all Suzanne Collins

katniss POV

I can't believe high school is over.

last night finnick had a massive party and everyone from school well the school I used to go to was there. even delly but she kept to herself. luckily!

"today we are going to the beach together before we all start are new jobs and not have spend as much time together"Annie states meaning no option if you don't want to.

"fine"we all say. then I realize the boys said yes so they could check us out in our bikinis.

I want to wear my purple strapless bikini top with the purple and black bottoms. I want to see if peeta might um...... would like to see to he could invite his friend. I know it is messed up but I am an eighteen year old girl who has her moments.

we all look stunning. especially clove and Annie in their green ones- no I am not like that it is just green is my favorite color. but I also meant in a a girl way like saying you love your best friend. like saying I love Annie or Johanna or glimmer or clove. I do but not in that way. anyway to get of of that subject.

we all grab out towels and sun glasses and all head to the beach.

peeta face by the way was priceless. I think his friend invited himself without even noticing until finnick made a joke about saying hello.

(flashback)

I walk down stairs and peeta's friend starts to rise. and of all the people finnick notices. I don't even want to know his joke.

"peeta I don't know your brother was coming to town if you did I would have said hello myself"finnick say and marvel and Cato and gale start to snicker.

I even start to laugh. how gay can finnick get. like really.

"what brother"peeta asks.

"the one from down town"finnick says and peeta starts to get then he smacks finnick.

"peeta I think katniss wants to meet your friend too" Cato teases me and peeta and I slap him.

(end of flashback)

see I knew I would do that with this bikini. peeta blushes then after like ten minutes of laughing off the awkward moment we finally go down to the beach.

when we get there Annie and finnick look excited. then I realize why when Annie says this.

"I have some exciting news"she says and pats her belly we all gasp. and they made fun of me and peeta. but Annie pregnant. well at least we finished high school.

"damn finnick your friend came too I guess"marvel laughs and we all join leaving Annie and finnick red like a cherry exploded.

"shut up and I guess he couldn't resit"he says and looks away in the distance. that's finnick for ya.

I will manage. now i know I will manage life. I have my best friends,my boyfriend, and there Will be a whole new generation to uncover.

last chapter