the dance

I do not own any of these characters they are all Suzanne Collins

katniss POV

we are all in the limo heading to the dance. clove is ecstatic about Cato being here. I have never seen my cousin this happy. anyway on the limo it is awesome. it has two mini fridges a flat screen TV and a disco ball. the music is really loud so I can't even really think. someone taps me on my shoulder. it is peeta.

"want to dance"he asks.

"in the limo"I ask.

"no the party we are hear silly......now I know why Johanna calls you brainless" he says and I laugh and get up and leave the limo.

I guess the music was really blasting if I didn't see them get out of a limo I definitely wasn't thinking. maybe I am brainless. I start laughing and peeta give me a look as if what the hell are you on drugs.

"no peeta I am not on drugs and I just thought of something funny"I say clearing his confusion.

"oh okay whatever you say and by the way I hope you never do drugs I mean drinking is okay after your twenty one, but drugs are not worth it unless you are sick and it is a medicine.

when we walk in to the dance it looks like a heart exploded in here. there is pink,purple, and red every where. well at least there is a hint of silver and white and oh my god is that diamond.

"katniss come on there is better stuff to do then stare at decorations especially when you can seen them all the time because Johanna and clove made them"he laughs and I start walking with him.

we all dance and sing and it is great until someone has to come over. not again what does she want. oh yeah she wants peeta.

"hello peeta you look handsome tonight"she says and puffs out her chest and batts her eyelashes.

my grip on peeta becomes tighter and tighter as delly speaks. I just want to punch her but I don't I hold onto peeta.

"well see you around"she says and kisses him on the lips! I am so shocked I am still on peeta I think I am cutting of his circulation but I don't think he cares.

"katniss i-"

"peeta it wasn't you, you didn't kiss her, she kissed you, and besides I didn't do anything about it"I say.

"Katniss this would never be your fault delly is just a bitch who can't find someone to sleep with her"he says and this calms me down.

I let go off his arm and stand in front of him and kiss him. I pull apart and we both smile.

"I love you peeta"I say.

"I love you to Katniss"he says.

another chapter I hope it was good I kinda tried to make it longer but wasn't really accomplished. why won't delly go away she is like a bee that always come back. watch out for another chapter soon. thanks for reading and voting.