I am gonna miss you

I do not own any of these characters they are all Suzanne Collins.

cato POV

I don't know how to tell the group I am moving to district 10 with my mom and dad. especially clove we really had a strong relationship.

I walk into school a with marvel. and as usual girls faint but today I am not in the mood to laugh and be proud of it. I can tell marvel figures that out though.

"cato why so down"marvel asks.

" can you promise me that you won't say anything because I want to be the one to tell them"I ask.

"well not if you didn't tell me yet"he laughs.

"alright so you are my best friend and this might depress you but...

um I am movingtodistrict10withmyparents"I say scared of the outcome but I know marvel got what I said.

"dude you don't even no how much me and the guys are gonna miss you"gale comes up from behind us with the other guys,I guess they were there.

"yeah are you coming back"peeta asks

"I don't know if I do it won't be until after senior year"I say.

we are only in eleventh grade so that will be a whole year.

then that's when I see the girls laughing and walking towards us I really don't want to ruin the laughs.

"why do you look so sad guys"glimmer asks.

"well um I am moving to district 10 with my family"I say looking at clove who begins to frown.

when I am about to explain why she runs off and I run after her.

oh great now I have to find her

short and cheesy but I had to update so anyway a better update soon.