surprise

I do not own any of these characters they are all Suzanne Collins

cloves POV

tonight is the dance and I am not to excited because I don't have a date. only if Cato were here everything would be alright and I wouldn't have a broken heart that isn't complete. I know girly but I just miss him so much.

I hear the group coming around the corner of the lockers. they see me and smile.

"hey clove want to come to my house and get ready"Annie says and I agree.

after school I stop at Annie's house and all the girls get ready. they are all smiling about something even Johanna but I know it isn't anything about the dance. how do I know because I can read katniss like a book quick and I understand it right away.

I am wearing a  sleeveless black dress that layers on the bottom. it actually looks nice too which catches me by surprise. glimmer does my make up and Annie does my jewelry picking.

when we are all done they go down and I try to find my bag. the boys are already here so I hear the

"gorgeous"

"well she is mine"

and most of all

"looks like some bagging tonight"ugh what guys they are.

when I walk down stairs every one is kissing. literally like eww.

"ugh what a sight clo huh" a way to familiar voice jokes.

I turn around to see Cato standing there in a tux. I fling my self on him and crash my lips on to his. oh how I missed his lips. I pull away.

"Cato what are you doing here"I ask happily hoping he would say he moved back but that is not what he says.

"well I have winter break so I wanted to visit the gang and of course you my little clover"he says and I laugh at his nick name.

"I am so happy to see you I missed you so much"I say and realize that this is that feeling that I felt when we were getting ready the unknown secret.

"me to clove I have even better news"he starts"after I get out of high school I am moving back here"he says and I kiss him again.

"you make such a cute couple"finnick says holding any next to him.

"ha ha finnick very funny but we do don't we"

we all laugh and go to the dance happy. for the first time in months I am actually really happy. the only thing I despise is the day when Cato leaves again, but for know I am making the best if the of moments.