truth or dare

I do not own any of these characters they are all Suzanne Collins.

katniss POV

"let's play truth or dare"suggests finnick.

oh great I hate this games.

finnick goes in the kitchen and comes back with a coke bottle that we all finished.

"I will start"finnick declares

he spins the bottle and it lands on glimmer.

"truth or dare glimmer"finnick asks.

"truth"glimmer decides.

"who is the hottest boy in the group"

"well of course marvel"she states without any hesitation.

finnick looks offended and so does cato.

glimmer spins the bottle and it lands on peeta.

"truth or dare"glimmer asks.

"dare"he says.

"I dare you to ......she looks at me have it with katniss"she mitions her head.

peeta stands up and brings me into the room. he shuts the door behind him and locks it.

"I am so sorry katniss"

"it's okay it wasn't your choice of dare"I say.

I hug him and when I let go I find his lips. it turns aggressive and wild and we are taking of each others shirts and pants. soon we are only in underwear and I am in my bra.

he plays with the back of my bra then pull it off and I throw it across the room.

he statrs to Kiss my neck and I let out a small moan. I flip him over so I am on top and then I feel like someone wants to say hello and be visited.

I start to reach  the hem if his boxers that are now tight for him

boxers.

"are you sure"he asks.

"positive"

he quickly gets something from from his pocket and I realize it is condom.

I pull down my panties and the rest is a blurr.

twenty minutes later we walk out and everyone had smirks.we all settled down after an hour if watching a movie.

I fall asleep with peeta's arms around me and the only thing I can hope for is no nightmares tonight.

so was it good I hope it was. thanks for reading it really is appreciated and thanks for voting.