sleepover

I do not own any of these characters they are all Suzanne Collins.

Annie's POV

finnick and I are in our way to cloves for a sleepover with the gang.

we knock on the door and and clove opens it and welcomes us in.

we walk in and go to the kitchen and fins a table of snacks. there are chips,chocolate,candy,soda,crackers and cheese,brownies,cookies, and in the fridge ice cream and dip for the chips.

"clove are we feeding a whole town"I ask

"no just a group of friends that want to eat"she laughs.

we go set up our blankets and pillows. not that we will go to sleep but so it looks like a sleepover.

the door bell goes off and clove goes to get it while finnick and I snuggle on the couch together.

glimmer,marvel,cato,Johanna and gales walk in and they set up their stuff. now we just wait foe katniss and peeta.

"maybe they got busy"finnick wiggles his eyebrows.

"katniss just text me saying she was on her way and peeta s with her"glimmer says.

we watch tv until they get here. soon there is a knock on the door and cato goes to get it and peeta and katniss walk in.

"finally"says finnick

"it isn't my fault my mom had me drop prim off at rues"Katniss crosses her arms.

"I made cheese buns"peeta holds out a plate of ten cheese buns,i counted.

"well then let's get eating"I shout.and everyone laughs.

we head to the kitchen and stuff oyr faces with food and soda. I am going to have to go to the gym a lot.

when we are full we all go to the living room and sit in  circle. I sit across from cato and next to finnick and katniss.

"let's play truth or dare"finnick suggest and we agree.

okay so another chapter hope it was good.:-) thank you for reading I really appreciate it.