summer!

I do not own any of these characters they are all Suzanne Collins.

peeta POV

I am staring at the clock. it is the last period of the day but is also the last day of school. next year I will be a senior I really can't wait.

what feels like years the Bell goes off  and we all run out get our stuff  and go to Finnick's house because he invited us.

when we get there we have a dance party. talk dirty and turn down for what came on and it was probably the most strangest thing I have ever danced to and I danced to frosty the snowman. mostly because I am not dirty and the other one well Finnick took up the whole floor.

when Finnick finishes we all applaud. because it wasn't bad but it wasn't great.

"wow that was some sick moves"finn I say

"well thanks pete"Finnick thanks.

"I don't know what we would do without pur guys"glimmer says and we all new she shouldn't off because of Cato but clove just keeps her tears to herself.

we all dance eat and have the best day of our lives because today is the first day if summer!

when we all finish we all just spend the night at finnick's because we are all so lazy today. what can we say we have a whole summer the do stuff.

we all snuggle with our girlfriends and clove is sleeping already so it doesn't bother her.

as katniss lays her head on her shoulder I feel something. I feel love. I am in love with katniss everdeen and I am not afraid to admit it.

cheesy probably anyway another short chapter I  promise they will get more interesting and some more fights will break out how does that sound