graduation

I do not own any of these characters they are all Suzanne Collins

katniss POV

"now for the valid Victorian peeta mellark" the principal announces.

I am in my cap and gown and I am shaking. I finally made it I can't believe it. peeta is about to make his speech. the whole group bought out a whole apartment building so we can see each other everyday. so it is glimmer and marvel. Johanna and gale. finnick and Annie. peeta and I. and Cato and clove. oh yeah he is watching this right now.

peeta rises and starts walking to the podium to make his speech. he looks out to the crowd and sees me and smiles for a second.

"hi everyone I am peeta mellark and today is the day that a new chapter of our lives start. we all go our different ways. I myself am making my own art studio that people can buy art and I teach classes to people who want it. some of us will go to college some won't. in the end we all hopefully Will be successful in life."he pauses then continues" high school was just the first chapter my book is being written still and so is yours. I want to thank high school and school in general for making me find friends I would never thought I would have but in the end I don't know what I would do without them. so college or not the next part of life will be successful if you try. this is the class of 2014 and we will be victorious"he finishes and I start to cry. I am gonna miss high school in some ways but I will always have my best friends and peeta.

he walks back to he seat and sits down. we hear a few more speeches then it is the part I have been waiting for.

"I now presented you the graduating class of 2014" the principal says and we all exit dancing to music and happy. some of  us have dry tears from speeches though.

when the ceremony is over we all head out side for pictures.

we take a group photo of all the gang then we do the couples. then we do families. the last picture we do is one of the guys and one of the girls.

the next one I will be at will be fore prim. that will tell me I really need to start to act mature. but some of us I think will never grow up.

"party at my house"finnick tells and we laugh because we all have the same apartment building so he really didn't have the say that because we could've discussed it at the apartment.

we all drive to the apartment and the rest of the night is so fun I forgot what happens.

okay one more chapter and I might do a sequel. thanks for reading this book it was really appreciated also thanks for waiting patiently for the new updates. :-) :-) :-) watch for last chapter and sequel.