|Three| "If Cookie jumped off a cliff-"

"If Cookie jumped off a cliff, would you?!" Shawm demanded, her expression twisted up in anger as she turned around sharply, glaring at Jay. Shawm had taken to pacing as she scolded Jay, who was sitting in a chair and up until that point had been looking a little remorseful. Fanta tugged the medical wrap she was winding around the others arm a little tighter before tying it off. She stood, inspecting the wound one last time to make sure that it had really stopped bleeding, and moved to stand in front of Jay, her face fixed with worry, but also anger.

Jay started into the distance with a blank expression, pounding Shawm's question.

"Jay!" Shawm snapped, bringing Jay back to attention.

Jay stumbled for an answer, "well- er- I mean, it depends"

"DON'T JUMP OFF A CLIFF!," Fanta said sternly, raising her voice so both to Jay as well as to Cookie, who was stealthily listening in along with the others, heard her.

"Well, I wasn't planning on it!" Jay objected, a bit of annoyance seeping into his tone.

"But if Cookie did, would you?!" Shawm said again, seemingly upset that her question had been ignored, as she returned to pacing.

The far-off look returned to Jay's face.

"JAY!"