1 - Kiss

No One POV

Felix lives with Minho in the campus of their university. They became friends when they were 16 years old and one year later they decided to have a dorm together now that they have their job.

One day, at a party organized by Chan in his house, Minho met Jisung who was Chan's best friend and that lives with him. Now they are really close and even if Chan feels a little alone sometimes, he still is so happy to see Minho putting a wild smile on Jisung's face each time they are together.

With Changbin, Jisung and Chan write and compose their songs and put them on SoundCloud and have a little fan base but they aren't famous at all and they never did a show. It is their dream.

Since Minho wanted to see Jisung so many times but didn't want Felix to feel sad being alone, he took him and went both. Felix liked Jisung after only a few seconds because he was as crazy as him. They liked playing and going outside together, and sometimes, Changbin would come too.

At first, Felix was intimidated by Changbin's presence . It was awkward to be with one guy that don't talk and 2 lovely birds. But as time passed, Felix made jokes, was so happy that Changbin couldn't help but laugh and smile every time he was with him and the flirty boys. All of them went along well and couldn't be separated anymore.

Felix was so happy with Changbin and he kept being cute, trying to do aegyo, trying to act like a baby (he really is). He loved annoying Changbin the most because he wasn't mean to him, unlike Minho, and he couldn't annoy Jisung unless a jealous Minho would kick his ass.

But, one day, Felix remember too well, Changbin kissed his cheek although they didn't know each other well at that time. It was a truth or dare stupid game that made Changbin do that. It wasn't a big deal but Jisung and Minho were laughing so much and getting them so embarrassed that Changbin became angry.

Felix tried to ask him for another kiss every time he could since that day, to annoy him a little more than he normally would.
He enjoyed his kisses anyway...

Felix POV

× At Felix's dorm ×

"Hyung pleaaaaaase~" I begged

"Uurgh Felix why?" Changbin answered annoyed but I saw him hide a smile.

"Because I won."

"Won what?" He looked so cute when he was confused.

"Well, two days ago I played rock paper and scissors with jeongin and I won 3-1." I said and laughed right after. Changbin sigh.

"Jeongin lost again? He should stop playing with you at this point."

"But then I will never have a kiss from you.." I pouted

"Please?" It was time showing my cute puppy eyes.

"Alright fine." I smiled ear to ear and jumped on his bed.

Changbin is coming near me and plant a kiss on my right cheek. I was so happy he gave up.

"Happy now?" He asked rolling his eyes. I only nodded and give him a hug.

"Oh, I didn't tell you yet!"

"What?"

"I, maybe... Uhm.." I scratched my blonde hair. "Well I was on your computer and I, maybe I deleted what you were writing earlier..."

Changbin was red of anger.

"I am really really so sorry Hyung I didn't want to do that I-"

"YOU DID WHAT?"

"Hold on it was an accident Hyung!"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?" He caught my arms and shook them. It was really hurting me, there was too much strength in his catch.

I had tears in my eyes, he never talked to me like that. He was very angry... Maybe I shouldn't tell him that.

He was still telling me things but I wasn't listening, I just wanted to hide in my sheets and never go out anymore.

A tear dropped on my cheek as I looked at the ground.

He saw me and he stopped talking. I felt a hand under my chin that lifted my head up. I could see his eyes but I avoided them. I'm pretty sure he never saw me cry.

"Hey, Lix..." This nickname. He never gave me this nickname before. His voice was really soft and calm.
"Lix look at me please."

I looked up and our eyes locked. He looked so sorry and sad.

"Lix... Please forgive me I didn't mean to talk to you like that I-"

"Hyung, Minho dare me to do this joke... I know it was stupid I'm sorry... By the way, there's a present for you in your closet." I left my room as I said the last sentence without looking at him and went to Minho's bedroom that I knew was empty.

Changbin POV

I was in shocked. What happened? Why was I so angry? I made this pretty young boy cry for a dumb plush! What a mess I am.

I went to the closet and when I opened it there was a gift, like Felix told me.

I took the gift and went on my bed. I opened it and there were plushies of Gyu, actually, there were 4 mini Gyus.
I smiled a bit but I immediately felt sad again. Well, it wasn't smart from him but I hadn't the right to act like this, exceptionally on this poor kid. I was hesitant but I decided to go to Felix's room.
As soon as I opened I went into Felix arms who was laying down on his bed, facing the ceiling. I hugged him tight and whisper an "I love you". Not that I love him as lovers do but I love him because of all his kindness and sweetness and all. And also because I felt guilty.

He laughed. What?... He was... laughing? But why? I made him cry minutes before.

"I love you too Hyung." He looked so beautiful with this eye's smile. He looked so pure.

"I'm so sorry I made you cry you know?"

"I know. Don't worry about that." He was still smiling and I stood up to sit next to him and he did the same.

"It was my fault after all, or Minho's, but either way it was childish and stupid." I was silent. Until he spoke again.

"Should we go eat now? I'm hungry."

I nodded and followed him in the kitchen.

                             ×××

There were Minho and Jisung messing around as always and already cooking.

"Chickeeeeen~" Jisung made his way close to Minho. We all laughed at him.

"Mom and Dad are so cuuuute~," I said.

"But you and Felix are by far the cutest." I stopped laughing and felt that my cheeks were getting hot. As I was red Jisung laughed. I went into the living room before everyone could see me blushing.