6 - Studio

Changbin POV

I woke up from my phone ringing non-stop and it was frustrating me but I knew I had to go to work today.
With Chan and Jisung, we worked in an agency to hopefully become popular one day. We go early in the morning so that we don't stay there too late at night and enjoy going out or just sleep enough. But, Chan isn't doing the same as Jisung and me, he always stays up all night and it's common to see him asleep in the studio in the morning when we arrive. He always says that it's because he really wants us to be a real group but I just hoped he could take care of him as much as he does for Jisung and me.
Chan is the best friend everyone could hope for. Always caring and listening to everything we want to talk about, such a sweet guy.
But, thankfully, these days, he left the studio early at night. I wonder why but in the end I'm happy to see him healthy.

I left my bedroom and went to the bathroom to take a shower and get dressed. Like always, black jeans with a black hoodie and my favorite snapback. As I was brushing my teeth I looked at my hair, it was kind of messy. I was jealous of Jisung's hair, I wanted to dye mine too but I didn't know if it would look good on me. Chan told me he wanted to dye his hair too, I like his black hair but why not.

When I was finally ready, I took my phone, my laptop, and everything that was important and put them all in my bag. Then, it was time to go to the agency.

I was walking down the streets, there was a pretty blue/orange sky, just a little cloudy. The sun was rising slowly and there was a small bruise that felt nice. I knew this day would be good.

×××

"Hey, Changbin! How have you been doing?" Chan was already there, as always, on his chair just in front of his laptop creating a new beat.

"Hey Hyung! Good how about you?"

"Well, not so bad I guess. The weekend went really quick but I had fun."

"What did you do? I hope you didn't work or something too tiring." I sat on the couch behind him.

"Haha no thank you for caring but don't worry. Actually, I went out and chilled."

"Wow. Who are you? Are you sure you're not sick?"

"Stop it. I'm not this anti-social."

"Then who were you with?"

"Hum... You know the girl I told you about ?"

"Is she the girl who was in the Cafe last time?"

"Yup. I've met her not so long ago. It's funny because she sings too. She told me she works upstairs, only 2 floors above."

"Great. It's good to hear you are a normal guy now."

"Rude. But thanks I guess." He went back on his laptop and I went on my phone before starting to work.

Well, I didn't see this post from Minho last night. How cute they are.