5 - Hug

Stray Kids new album I Am You is coming soon 😍😍 Are you excited??
I hope they aren't too tired tho... They didn't rest these past months...

We should all give them support. They deserve it 😊🙏

××××

Changbin POV

I heard Felix hum a song in the kitchen. I felt guilty not helping him out with the dinner but since he told me he could do it alone I just sat there on his couch watching TV.
This couch is really comfy, but I don't want to stay here because I'm bored. There's nothing interesting on TV anyway, plus I have nobody to talk to since all of my friends are occupied and I watched all I could on my phone, there are no more notifications.

I wonder how great Hyunjin is doing with his date right now. He must be extremely awkward judging by how stressed out he sounded. I just hope he doesn't mess everything's up with Seungmin. I don't know if Seungmin is really into him, maybe he is. I'm afraid for Hyunjin. The thing is, he is a really sensitive boy. Last time he went on a date, it was with this gorgeous girl and she wasn't really interested in him, just his look mattered. He was so heartbroken it wasn't easy to help him out. Seeing your friend in this position is never a good thing. Hyunjin deserves everything good in life. He isn't only a good looking guy, in fact, I think the most attracting thing about him is his kindness. If I was Seugmin, I couldn't wait any more time if I had an opportunity with a guy like him.
But no, I don't love Hyunjin, I just wish him the best.

It's been a while since I heard Felix say something. Is he okay?

I stood up and head to the kitchen but I saw no one. Where did he go?

"BOOH!" Felix jumped and scared the shit out of me. Damn, where was he hiding?

"Goddamnit Felix!" I screamed.

"Haha Hyung you should have seen your face!" he laughed getting out of breath. "You were so cute trying to find where I was and even cuter when you were scared."

I swear I will kill him for that... He's lucky to be the cutest. No one should hurt this baby.

"So now you want your Hyung to die from a heart attack uh? Rude."

"Maybe." he smirked.

Did I say no one should hurt him? Maybe I forgot to say that it was no one, except me.

I ran after him inside his small house so it took me approximately 5 seconds to catch him and to push him on the couch.

"Attack of tickling!" I tickled his sides and he couldn't contain his laugh. He was trying to get free but I did my best to keep him on the couch. He was laughing so much he was getting out of breath again. I stopped to let him take his breath before attacking again.

"Stop-...Haha... H-Hyung...Hahaha... P-lease." He said struggling to get his words out. "I.. Ca-n't... Breath." I let my hands still on both sides of his waist and waited for his heart to get back to a normal speed.
He finally was breathing normally. I was still watching him. I never saw how his eyes look this sweet with a little light from a lamp in them, his eyes look lighter that way.
I think he caught me staring because he buried his face into his small hands. How cute.

"Yah... Stop covering this pretty face." I say removing his hands to meet his eyes.

"It's not." He said trying to cover it again but I didn't let him do.
"Oh! The food must be burning! Shit." He ran to the kitchen so quick I didn't see him go.

"Thank god everything's fine... I swear if it was burnt because of your stupid-"

"If I gave you a kiss will you pardon me?"