4 - Dance

Felix POV

I woke up at 6 AM tired but feeling happy because of Chanbin's text last night. I slept well but not enough tho. I wanted to stay warm under my sheets but I really needed to go to work.
Jeongin was waiting for me and I couldn't let him alone. When he says that he needs my help, that means he really does. Honestly, I could do anything for this cute child. He is too pure for this world.
I remember that time when he was in a bad mood for more than a week because of exams but never told anybody. But one day, I saw something off in his eyes and that's when he finally break down and cry. Since that day, I made him promise me whenever he needs my help or want to talk.

6:30 AM.
I think I need to go now.
As always I'll be wearing white jeans with my light pink hoodie.

×××

As I enter the dance building, I saw Jeongin in the very back alone. He saw me right away and run up to me with a small smile.

"Hi, Felix. Sorry again for this early meeting." He said.

"Don't worry. So when do we start?"

"To make it short I have friends that want me to dance with them on a show tomorrow and I still can't do this dance move that is the best part of the show. It makes me angry, sad, stressed out, and I just don't want to ruin everything." His voice became calm but still with a sad look in his eyes." Could you help me, please? "

" Of course I can! Let's get it started! "

I put on my comfortable jogging to dance and before playing the music he will dance on, he showed me how he did it and how it should look with a video of one of his friends. His friends were very good at dancing that's where his frustration came from, he wanted to be as good as them. I could understand that since I went over it.

×××

"You did a very good job! I'm so proud of you, you're improving so fast." I was so amazed by his evolution. I and Minho would make fun of him for his lack of skills sometimes but he sure was a good dancer now. He still has to improve and so do I, but he will stand out sooner than I could have always imagined.

"It's getting late now, you should go home and rest. You need to have a lot of energy for tomorrow. You'll do good I know it!"

"Thank you so much for today. And you'll thank Minho for coming too. He left early today I couldn't do it."

"I know, he was too excited to see his crush." I winked and he laughed while packing his stuff as I did the same.
He left me in the room and waved at me saying goodbye. His parents were waiting for him in front of the building with their car so he hurried.
I headed to the exit when I saw Changbin.

"You're waiting for someone?" I asked him confused.

"Not anymore." He smiled. God, he looks so cute. Why does he keep smiling like that lately?

"Aww, you are here for me?"

"Good guess Sherlock." We laugh as we went out and walk to his car.

"I thought maybe you would prefer driving home instead of walking so I thought why not come and get you."

"That so sweet of you Binnie."