2 - Beauty

I will sometimes put songs that I love at the top of my stories 😊 Hope you'll enjoy it!

Felix POV

I saw Changbin going into the living room with a straight face on. I didn't pay too much attention because I know that he's not as comfortable with jokes like this, not like me.

"Okay guys, dinner is ready! Have a seat please." Minho said. We all went into the living room and sat down.

"It looks so good~~!" I said.

"It looks but maybe it's really bad."

"Excuse you?!" Screamed Minho.

"I was joking calm down. I wouldn't be awful with your sweetie. " He replied with a smirk.

It was silent but it was getting too serious. As everybody tried to contain their laughter, I just couldn't hold it and laugh loudly.
Changbin looked at me and I felt something different in his eyes that confused me.

"Cute." He whispered at me with such cute eyes.

I stopped laughing and looked at the floor while Jisung and Minho were arguing on who cooked the best.

× Skip Time ×

Changbin POV

I went back to the dorm that I have with Hyunjin after dinner.

"Did I already told you that this song is amazing?" He asked about this song we made called "Broken Compass".

"Yeah you did, but thanks."

"Jisung has such a nice voice, and Chan too and you, and the beat is awesome, like Seungmin and-"

"Do you always have to compare everything with him?"

"YES!" He screamed. "But you can't understand you're single."

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say."

He went back to his room and left me in front of my laptop (chop chop) and letting me write again.

I wasn't inspired so I decided to take a pause and go on my phone.
As I scrolled through media I stopped everything. This picture on Instagram caught my attention...

Leefelix Summer vibes ❤️See 3 more commentsKangarooChan My brother Hella finaLeeknowyouknow Mister steal your girls 😎

See 3 more comments
KangarooChan My brother Hella fina
Leeknowyouknow Mister steal your girls 😎

Wow.

That was all I could think of. He looked... Gorgeous. I mean, I knew he was good looking but damn... He really is THAT beautiful.

What is wrong with me?