9 - Envy

Minho POV

I woke up with Jisung by my sides, I never felt this happy in my life. It was my first time sleeping with him in the same bed and it was the best feeling ever. I wanted to spend more time with him but I needed to go out of the bed to get ready for work. Jisung was still asleep although the alarm was kind of high. I decided to wake him up only after I had finished my shower.

I opened the door of the bathroom and there was Felix.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" I was about to close the door but since he was, by chance, dressed I didn't.

"It's okay I'm ready, you can go."

"So how was your night with Changbin Hyung?"

"It was great. We had fun."

"That's great to hear."

"How about you and Jisung? You two looks so good together. I actually envy you."

"You do?" I was surprised to see how his face wasn't as bright as always. He wasn't smiling nor look happy either.
"You know, I'm sure Changbin Hyung has feelings for you."

"What?"

"I mean.. The way you look at each other, it's obvious it's not a normal friendship."

"I'm not in love with him!"

"Felix it's okay, you know? Don't find it embarrassing. I don't promise you that I will not tease you or any other person will but just know that we all find you guys so cute."

"What do you mean by 'we all'? Are you guys talking about Changbin and me when we're not around?"

"Humm... Well maybe."

"Uuh... Unbelievable." He rolled his eyes and was going to exit the room when I called him.

"Hey, Felix!" He stopped and turned back at me raising one eyebrow.
"Love can be scary but once you get to know how it really is with the right one, then you'll see how beautiful it is."

Felix POV

I know Changbin is the one for me... But am I the one for him?

I got ready quickly and waited for Minho to go to the agency.

~~~

"Oh, Felix! I've got some fun news."

"Did Jisung do something stupid again?"

"When was the last time he didn't do something stupid?"

"You're right. Go ahead."

"Alright. You will not believe me but Chan is dating the girl from the coffee shop !"

"You've got to be kidding me!"

"I'm not! They really are!"

"Who told you?"

"Hyunjin did. He said it to Changbin who said it to Jisung who said it to me."

"Nobody knows how to keep their tongue."

"It's the same for Changbin and you. The news circulates pretty fast too." He smirked and winked at me. I decided to just ignore him.

"Oh and tomorrow, since it will be Saturday, I asked Jisung to come home. I hope you don't mind."

"No, it's alright. I'll be quiet."

"Don't worry, it's not like Jisung doesn't like you anyway. Actually, he told me he loves you. He finds you really funny."