11 - Date

Felix POV

I woke up early and I couldn't sleep. I didn't know if it was because of the nightmare I just had or because Changbin was right next to me.

I tried to shut my eyes and just sleep but I couldn't. I went off the bed and headed to the bathroom. When I came back under the sheets, I tried to sleep once again. I was facing Changbin and by watching his face I felt better and could relax. Changbin moved in another position and I couldn't see his face anymore.
Should I hug him? I want to but, can I? I know he is sleeping so he doesn't care but, what if he wakes up and sees me hugging him?

After questioning myself if I should hug him or not for a while, I decided to do it anyway. I came closer to his body and wrapped my arms around his waist and tightened the hug. I never felt this happy. I loved hugging people but this time it was better. I felt guilty about that because he wasn't aware. But I decided to just ignore it and blame the fact that I move a lot in my sleep if he asks me about it in the morning.

×××

Changbin POV

I woke up not so early and felt something against me.
Oh right! Felix! He came to my house yesterday and I invited him to stay here to sleep.
I felt his arms around me and this was like a dream. He was hugging me. That was what I was begging for in my head before we were asleep.

I was so happy to have him close to me. I wanted to hug him back. Even knowing that I could wake him up, I turned back and looked at his baby face. He looked so cute. I couldn't resist to put my hand on his cheek and rub it with my thumb. But then, his eyes opened up.

I freaked out and took off my hand. I shut my eyes trying to make it looks like I was sleeping. Obviously, it didn't work out. How stupid was I?

I heard Felix giggled by how I acted.

"I know you're not sleeping, Binnie."

"I am." I said.

He giggled even more. Did I say that his voice sounded so good early in the morning? His voice is normally deep but boy I never thought this could get any deeper.

I wanted to hear his voice again so I talked to him.

"Did you sleep well?"

"I had a nightmare but thanks to you I was able to sleep well."

" I'm happy to hear that." He smiled. This wonderful smile that I adore so much.

We stayed in bed for quite a while but Felix began to feel hungry so I decided to go to the kitchen and give him food.

I started picking up cereals and other stuff to give him and put it on the table. Felix sat in front of me and waited like a child. He was smiling like crazy. His eyes crinkled in a smile. It was too cute, I wanted to give him a hug so bad and ruffle his fluffy hair. I was happy to see his face in the morning. How we could see his freckles so clearly and how messy his hair looked like.

"Thank you." He said when I finally put the last thing we needed on the table and sat down.

We ate without talking much. Just us looking at each other from time to time. Trying to be discrete but failed every time. I felt my cheeks turning pink and my heart was beating faster.

"I think I have to go now. Chan will not be happy if you're late anyway."
He said with a small smile.

"Oh! You're right. He said we'll work harder today..."

"Don't overwork though."

"Don't worry. I'm sorry now... But I'll go take a shower and all."

"Alright. I'll go home to take mine!"