3 - Stars

Felix POV

It was night time, stars were shining brightly in the dark blue sky.

"Stars are so beautiful. " I whispered at myself. It was a silent night, only cars driving by could be heard.

My mom told me when I was little that my freckles looked like stars. She said it was a gift for being a good child. "You are such a ray of sunshine that Mister Sun decided not only your smile will glow but also your cheeks." That's what she told me when I was 7 or 8 years old. I'm still smiling every time I think about that.

My mom is the best. When I confessed to her that I liked boys she was afraid for me and a little upset she'll probably never have grandchildren but without being mean. She was proud of me to tell her and she said that she will always be there for me no matter what.
When she first met Minho, she thought he was my boyfriend. "But I mean he is good looking so why not?" She said giggling like a teenager.
But I never saw Minho in that type of way and I'll never will. I will be lying saying he doesn't look beautiful but I just don't feel anything thing for him in terms of love.

Oh, Changbin liked my picture. Well, all my friends did, I'm just glad he did too. He is too often occupied with his songs.

Spearb commented Wow... You're beautiful.

I didn't expect him to say such a nice thing, he never compliments me or maybe only on how I dress sometimes but not on my face.

I'm so happy though! I can't stop myself to smile. Should I respond?

LeeFelix @.GyuBin Thank you, Hyung 😊❤️

I put a heart, I hope he will not mind. I'm sure it will be fine, he knows me, he knows that I do that all the time, right?

××××

It was getting late so after I finished an episode on Netflix I said good night to Minho who was on his phone talking to his crush as always.

"Good night Minho. I wake up early tomorrow because Jeongin wants my help."

Jeongin is my colleague at work. We became pretty close even though we don't hang out together a lot but we like talking about anything and drinking coffee.

"Alright." He said looking up from his phone. "I'll eat with Jisung tomorrow night so don't wait for me."

"Aww already on a date? That was quick." I giggled.

"He asked me, I couldn't refuse." He winked and I smiled and wished him good luck before going back to my room.

I took my phone to set my alarm and saw that I got a message from Changbin.

Changbin Hyung ❤️

You know I usually don't say this to friends or anyone but, I'm really happy to have you in my life. You make my days less dark and sad just with a smile and jokes here and there. I may have been bad earlier but that wasn't my intention. I care for you.
Good night Lix 💛

My heart just skipped a beat. What are you doing to me Changbin?