10 - Sleep

So sorry it took me so long to upload... I am in University now so I will do my best to keep this story updated beside all my homework and exams.

Thank you for reading my story, that's really amazing. I truly love you all ❤️

Enjoy! 😊

~Flashback~

Felix POV

"Where do you want to sleep?"

"With you."

Ndnenz DID I JUST SAID IT???!

"Sorry?"

I FREAKING SAID IT... OHMY..

"I-I'm so sorry... I-I'm tired I-I..."

Oh my god, why was I like this? Changbin looked at me confused but it seemed like he was also blushing a little. He looked at me and gave me a shy smile. We locked eyes for a minute, me still not believing what I just said and him with a cute smile on his face.

"I mean... I don't mind." That's what he said before my heart stopped.

~ End of Flashback ~

Changbin POV

I saw a beautiful shade of red on both his cheeks only a few seconds after I just said those words.
I felt mine burn too but I tried to not let it show. It wasn't hard since Felix had still his head down.

I was hoping that I didn't make him feel too awkward to talk to me for the rest of the night, or even worse. But then I remembered that Felix isn't that type of guy. Actually, Felix will be crawling down my legs every day until now to ask me to sleep with me every night. That wouldn't be such a big deal since I would love that.

Anyway, here we were, Felix looking at the ground, and me looking up and down waiting for him to say something.

"Were you... Joking?" He suddenly asked. "I mean.. Would it be really okay to do so, or..." He looked at me for less than a second before looking back down. "Ugh... Forget that."

He looked even redder. His ears should be burning but he still managed to have a straight face.

"I wasn't joking."  He was still looking embarrassed and so tired. He looked like a puppy. I wanted to hug him so I did.

"You know, you used to hug me a lot without caring so don't be like that because you want to sleep in the same bed as mine." He seemed to relax for a while. "We should go to sleep now, it's getting late and you will pass out soon."

I took his arm and make him follow me inside my bedroom. It was messy as always but since we were both tired we didn't care.
We laid on my bed without talking for quite a while, not even looking into each other's eyes. It wasn't awkward in any way, it was just silent.
Then, Felix rubbed his eyes and tried to contain his yawn but I glanced at him and saw how tired he was.

"Let's go to sleep, shall we?" I asked him.

"Yes." He said, almost whispering.

I gave him pants and a shirt. I let him change inside my bathroom and I did the same but in my bedroom. Once I was finished, I waited for Felix to end cleaning his face and brushing his teeth. I decided to text Hyunjin about the night.

Hyunjinnie

Sorry, he said what???

Hyunjinnie

YOU'RE GOING TO SLEEP TOGETHER IN THE SAME FREAKING BED????

Changbin

Yes, he really said it. And yes we will sleep together.

Hyunjinnie

HOW DO YOU KEEP YOUR CALM??
My God things are going so fast between you two.

Changbin

There's nothing really. I mean... Not that I don't want to but...

Hyunjinnie

Then why don't you ask him?

Changbin

What if he isn't gay or what if he finds me ugly or he just doesn't like me that way...

Hyunjinnie

... First. He is gay and... Really now? Ugly? He tells everybody that he finds you really attractive every time he can.

Hyunjinnie

You know what? Just wait and you'll see by yourself. Just open your eyes.

Felix opened the door and looked so cute with my clothes on. We didn't say anything and I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I came back, I saw Felix on his phone with a stupid wild smile on his face.

"What's up?"

"Oh just Minho saying dumb shit."

"Tell me more"

"He said 'Don't end up pregnant. I'm not ready to be a grandma' " He laughed at loud.

"Why did he said that?" I sat next to him on my bed.

"Because I told him that I was going to sleep at your house tonight."

"This kid..."

Felix was then typing something to Minho I presumed and honestly I wasn't carrying much because I was too tired.

"Shall we go to sleep now?" I asked him before yawning. He looked at me amused and nodded. I went under my sheets and Felix did the same. I looked at him but he didn't look back. I saw that he was feeling a little awkward in this situation, and to be fair, I was feeling awkward myself.

"Do you want to switch the lights off ?" I asked him to broke the silence.

"Yeah sure. We're both tired anyway." He said with a little smile, still trying to look away.

"You know if you don't feel like sleeping in the same bed as mine I can go on the couch, it's perfectly fine," I told him even though I knew that he was the one that wanted to sleep by my side.

"No. I mean... I'm fine."

"Lix. Just be yourself. Don't be afraid of anything alright? If you want to tell me something say it."

"What do you mean?"

"I see that you don't feel good about this."

"No... I just..." He stopped for a few seconds. "I know I go too far sometimes in skinship and all so... Just tell me when you don't want me to do something please."

"Why? I told you that I didn't mind us sleeping together, right?"

"Yes. "

We giggled and then there was a heavy silence. I wanted to break it so bad but at the same time, I wanted to sleep. But I couldn't. I kept thinking about the fact that he was only a few inches away from my body. I felt weird because I wasn't the type of guy that wants hugs or anything but at this moment I was dying for one. He was so close but I couldn't move.

"Changbin Hyung ?" I heard Felix calling me.

"Yes?"

Please ask me to hug you. Please ask me if you can hug me. Please.

"Good night."

It was the only thing he said. But what could he say? Why was I like this? Begging for hugs, kisses from this boy. It was like torturing myself by thinking of all the things I wanted to do but couldn't.

"Good night Lix."

"Sweet dreams."

And that's what I was going to do, dream about this sweet boy like always.