12 - Love

Felix POV

"Or you can dress like this. Oh no, like this! Wait-wait-wait what about this one?" Minho was showing me all kinds of clothes for 1 hour now and I was getting sick of it. It felt like he was the one going on a date.

There were outfits all over my bed and Minho was still looking for more ideas in my closet, throwing things on the floor.

" Hey! You'll clean all of this after, right? I will not clean the mess you're making right now."

"Then choose your damn outfit. I'm doing my best right now and you didn't choose already."

"I didn't ask you to do it for me. Plus, I already told you that I'll go with my white shirt and blue jeans."

"You made me think and arrange the best outfit for you to pick the most basic one?"

"Well-"

"Nah you'll dress with this one!"

"Oh, you finally made up your mind?"

"Are you serious?! It's been half an hour. I've asked you how you'd like to dress up and you're the one complaining? You better be kidding me."

"Alright alright. I get it. sorry."

"Yeah, you better be."

I left the room and got dressed up. I then looked at myself in the mirror one last time before going out of the bathroom.

"How do I look?"

"Well. Pretty good actually. I'm surprised." This coward. What does that even mean?

"What does that mean, huh?"

"Usually you look awful but today, you're okay. I guess?"

"You're lucky I don't have time for you right now. You'd be screaming for Jisung to come."

"I do that all the time." He gave me that dirty look with a smirk. Someone help me before I puke.

"Ew~ I'll go out you nasty bitch."

"Yeah yeah go get your man." He winked at me and did those cheesy finger gun thing.

"And don't forget protection !" He shouted before I closed the door.

I swear this man is so annoying... How is he even my friend?

×××

As I arrived where we decided to meet up, I saw that Changbin was already there. I hope he didn't wait for too long.

After Changbin said yes, we decided to go on a date in a coffee shop. I know cliché, right? Well, I panicked and Minho told me this was the best idea.

Anyway, I was walking towards him when he saw me and gave me a huge smile. Alright, Felix, you got this, everything is going to be perfectly fine.

"Hi!" Changbin hugged me. My heart was already beating so fast.

"Hi! How long have you been waiting?"

"Not long. Maybe 5 or 10 minutes. Don't worry. I was scared of being late so I left my house early just to be sure." If that's not the sweetest man in this world then I don't know who is.

We went inside the coffee shop and sat at a table. It was a little crowded but there was still some space for us.

The first minutes were pretty awkward since none of us talked. We waited for the waiter to come to give us our order and eventually help us break this silence.