7 - Night

Changbin POV

Yesterday was great but today it will be better. Why? I don't know, I just guessed. It's certainly not because I will see Felix and I missed him a lot and that I'm so happy to see him again. Not at all.

I had to go to work again so I did the same as always, I just dressed in my best clothes, no reason in particular. My hair was better than yesterday and that made me feel even better. I hated when my hair was bad, it ruined everything. Hyunjin was still in his bedroom when I went out of the bathroom so I decided to knock on his door to tell him that I will not see him this night since I forgot to tell him last night. I knocked on his door and I heard him telling me to come in, so that's what I did.

"Good morning!" He said with an angelic smile.

"Good morning! I forgot to tell you but tonight I'll go out to see a movie with Felix."

"Wow! Cool! I'm so happy for you. You hang out a lot these days."

"We were only 2 times together, don't exaggerate things. "

"You're right. Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy!"

"Thank you." We both smiled. "Oh, by the way, I have some great news."

"Oh tell me, tell me!"

"Chan is spending time with a girl for 2 weeks now, and tonight they will be together at his place."

"No way! Are they dating?"

"No. Well, in fact, I don't know."

"If he didn't tell Jisung then they aren't dating."

"Yet." I completed.

He giggled and I told him goodbye and went to the studio.

Felix POV

I didn't sleep well, I was angry and sad that I had to wake up this early but I got out of bed, not easy tho. I saw Minho going back to his room and he saw that I wasn't in a good mood and laughed at my, I assume, ugly and tired face.

"You good?" He asked trying to control his laugh.

"No. I didn't sleep a lot."

"I can see that. Can I make something to make you feel better?"

"No I don't think so, but thanks."

I saw a smile on his face before I closed the door and I was wondering what that meant. What was he thinking? Is my face this funny? I watched my face in the mirror and damn... It was. I looked like a zombie. My eyes were trying so hard not to close. I had dark circles under my eyes, the best look ever.

I hopped in the shower and put hot water to wake me up. I stayed quite a long time but realized that I was going to be late. I rushed out and dressed in clothes that I already chose the night before and put them on. I grabbed my bag and joined Minho who was waiting for me at our front door.

We arrived at the building, and I sat on the bench, put my bag on the ground, and looked at my phone. Uh? A new message from Changbin? Is the night canceled? Is there a problem? Maybe I'm thinking too much.

Binnie

Hi Lixie! 😊 Someone told me that you weren't feeling great this morning. Maybe we can cancel our program for tonight if you prefer. I hope you will feel better. 💖

Awww why is he so cute??? But why did Minho told him that?

Lix

Hello Binnie! 😁 Thank you so much for caring. ♥️ No, I don't want to cancel anything. I can't wait to see you tonight actually. I already feel better thanks to you. ☺️

Binnie

That's awesome! 😊 See you tonight then. 😚

Lix

See you 💕

"You feel better now?" Minho asked me, probably because he saw me smiling like a teenage girl having a crush. This man is the devil.

"Yes. Thank you."

We both smiled and stood up to start practicing. Minho didn't say anything that could make me feel awkward nor he mocked me. Maybe he was just trying to be nice this time. This is still suspicious.