Disturbed

The room chilled, swarming with things unsaid. I had only been here for three days now, but I didn't need any explanation on what this meant. There were things in this lab that could easily put a victory right in the Autobots' servos. There were things in here that could destroy the planet with ease. Information from the data rooms could also have been stolen, and the Autobots could easily know all of our plans and strategies before we made the move. 

Vos cursed in vernicular under his intake, right next to my audio receptor. And I kind of agreed with him on a few points.... just a little.

Helex huffed, and Tesarus said something less than savory about the poor infiltrator in neocybex. Kaon said nothing, but sparks began to fly from the coils on his shoulders.  

Tarn put his servos on his hips and leaned on one leg. He looked down and clicked to himself. His pedde rapped against the floor. At last he sighed and shook his helm.

"What measures have you taken?" Tarn looked up reluctantly. 

Megatron looked grim. " I have the Combaticons and the Constructicons on scraplet detail. Starscream has the seekers already out searching for any and all ships, lifts, and cargo holds in or out of the building. However, this does us no good without knowing who our uninvited guest was."

"But one thing is certain. The infiltrator has to have had a friend in high places. Someone who is a registered Decepticon has turned traitor. But that isn't the important part. The one who flooded the basement, hacked our system, and released the vermin and sparkeaters... had to have left within the past five hours, no other ships have left out since this afternoon."

" The issue is, we don't know who it is, or even if it is a mech or a femme. However, we're pretty sure that they spoke with Overlord. More specifically, they tried to kill Overlord. Which means that he knows what they look like. However, he won't talk to me because he's upset about being in time out." He scoffed. Then he turned to us, "That's your job. He'll tell us eventually, but not without forcing a compromise. But I don't feel like waiting." Megatron growled, for the first time around me revealing his sheer power of presence.

 Megatron was not someone to trifle with, too many forgot that this was a gladiator they were speaking to, not your grandsire. No matter how nice he might sometimes appear to be.

Tarn nodded to himself, he must be concocting a plan. He glanced at the DJD and I, looking first at Tesarus, then to Kaon, but then his gaze landed on me. My servo, which had been threatening to shake the entre time, was now beginning again with vengeance. It was taking everything I had not to have a full on panic attack again. 

"Are you okay with him being out of prison by tomorrow morning? You know that's what it'll take." Tarn replied at length, his voice rumbling quietly as he turned to look at Megatron.

"Anything, within reason obviously. Just enough to get it out of him. If you have to do so by force...I honestly don't care. Just get it done. You know what is at stake." Megatron ordered. He gave Tarn a look that was warning. Something told me that screwing up wasn't an option.

 The good guy act was clearly gone. I smirked interally. Trust Megatron? Pah! Idiot. If I wanted to survive, I needed to remind myself who was really on my side. Me. And that's it. Everyone in this room would kill me without a second thought if it meant furthering the Decepticon cause. Nothing I wasn't used to. I made a mental note not to get terribly attached to anyone, because at the end of the day, we weren't friends.

Tarn nodded grimly. Then he turned on his heel, strutting proudly out the door, and I turned to follow him and my new "team". Vos remained on my shoulder, but I didn't make a move to set him down. I would play along. This was fine, I just had to watch my back. So really, nothing had changed.