1. Just another day?

//I do not own any of the characters as well as the plot except for my own , all credit goes to J.K Rowling's books and the movie based on them//

"Bella, Bella please help me it hurts , it hurts so much" the little girl yelled in my face as I sat there paralyzed in fear, I watched as her screams continued to get louder and louder as this black mass destroyed her right in front of me. "Please Bella, please!" The little said in tears watching me as she was raised higher and higher into the air. With that she screamed one last time , it was so loud I had to cover my ears as the ringing pierced my skull. I shut my eyes , and then there was silence no more yelling. I opened my eyes and uncovered my ears and looked in front of my to see that the girl was gone and in her place was a giant hole in the wall and specks of black dust around.

I screamed as I woke up, covered in sweat from the dream I had, a dream that has been haunting me.

RING RING!
RING RING!

Ughhhh I hate that stupid clock , well time to get up now, even though I am way to early for work. Deciding to get out of my semi comfortable bed that was just covered in newspapers, documents and other paperwork.I took a shower and got ready for work deciding to wear a black trench coat , grey long sleeve shirt , some black pants and my black rimmed glasses over my light blue eyes. The best thing about these glasses is that they clip into my hair so they don't fall off. Looking in the mirror to check if I look presentable with my brown hair down or not , finally deciding to keep it down , I sat down on my bed once again and I put on my ankle boots because I'm different and I hate heels.

After tying up the laces so the boots are comfortably on I walk out of the bedroom and into the Air Force blue painted hallway

After tying up the laces so the boots are comfortably on I walk out of the bedroom and into the Air Force blue painted hallway. I'm really happy with how my bedroom looks. I have a double bed with a few pillows and blankets. Against one wall there is a white dresser right across from the bed and to the left of the bed there is a sliding wooden door that leads to a small bathroom, on the wall above the headboard are pictures and above those is a octagon shaped window . As I get to the door leading out of my apartment I realized I forgot my keys that was in a bowl under the window on the other side of the hallway.