The end?

It has been an emotional night for all of us after loosing Jacob, Queenie was in no better state than we were. Her heart has been shattered by the laws of the wizarding world.

Today Newt will be leaving and I might never see him ever again, knowing this is caused a cold feeling that has made a place in my heart. I was just a few steps away from being like Queenie, feeling broken. I decided to get change after my shower. I had a fresh pair of black pants, and I wore a white long sleeved shirt that wasn't Newts, with my black coat and combat boots.

I heard someone knock on my door as I tied my shoes up, not looking up from the laces I said a quiet come in. The person who came in sat down next to me as I felt the bed dip from their weight. Once I finished tying my laces I looked up st the person to see that it was Newt but he was looking down and he looked nervous.

"What's wrong newt?" I asked but before I could respond newt said
"I have something to ask you Bella" I was shocked as the words left his lips, but it didn't fail to make me nervous. As I looked st him he looked up from the floor to me, I was at a lost for words and I just nodded my head.
"Would you like to come with me...like go away with me" he said as his voice shook with nervousness. I was shocked but also happy at the same time. Newt started to look worried as I hadn't responded yet and remained silent with my mouth open slightly in shock.

He began to get up and was close to the door, but I managed to find my voice.
"Yes" I said, newt turned around in an instant.
"Pardon me" he asked in case he was hearing things
"Yes I'll leave with you" I said as I stood up and walked towards him wrapping my arms around him.
"Well good because I also got you a ticket for the boat, but first we need to take care of something"

I smiled st him and held his hand as he apparated us to factory... a canning factory, loads of men walked past us in the crowd as we stood to the side.

3rd person Pov:
Jacob walked the streets of New York heading towards his work at the canning factory p, but he was still wondering why he was out in the rain yesterday. But he couldn't worry about that now , he needed to find some way to achieve his dream of having his own bakery.

As he past the gates of his work place, a man and a woman walked into him causing him to drop his case.
The man who appeared to have a British accent apologized  "So sorry, sorry!" , Jacob turned around thinking it was just apart of his imagination, because he felt like he knew the couple. They disappeared into the crowd before he could even call out to them.

He bent down to pick up his case but it was so heavy it felt impossible.he kneeled down and place the case on its side as he began to unlock it. Once he did that he opened up the case and inside it revealed to look like silver and a very weird shape. There was a note in the case, he took the note and stood up as he unfolded it  and opened it and began to read.

"Dear Mr. Kowalski, You are wasted in a canning factory. Please take these Occamy eggshells as collateral for your bakery. A well-wisher."

He wa sin disbelief at this and looked up towards the direction the couple disappeared to and New exactly that this was by their doing that his dream was coming true. But why would they do that, he didn't even know them, so they couldn't have known about his dream. But the whole thing dawned on him.

He. Was . Finally. Getting . His .bakery.

Bella Pov:

Newt and I apparated to the docks where Tina was gonna wish us goodbye. We walked hand in hand down the dock towards our both. Newt took extra precaution and used rope to secure his case shut so no more incidents and escapes will happen. Newt had his hufflepuff scarf in which looked adorable on him. I saw Tina waving at us as we made our way towards her.