11. Time to be girly

Ugh my head hurts

I shut my eyes tightly together ,I swayed my head a little. I felt something that was cold and damp on my forehead. I slowly opened my eyes and shut them tightly from the light. I opened my eyes slowly this time allowing for my eyes to adjust and focus.

As they focused I saw a worried newt leaning over me and dabbing my forehead with a wet cloth. A groan left my lips as I sat up.

"Bels, I-I think you s-should take it easy, you've been through a lot" newt said in a worried tone.
"What happened" I said ignoring his previous statement. I rubbed my face with my hands , trying to rid the exhaustion from my face.

"You were exhausted and you passed out" newt said as he watched my movements. I plopped my hands onto my lap, I looked at my surroundings and found that I was on a sofa and I was outside newts workshop in his case , I was facing the erumpent habitat.

"How are we in your case, I thought Mr Graves had it. WAIT your alive , but how?" I said quickly , I couldn't control the questions leaving my lips. I was so confused I remember being separated from Tina and Newt after they got the death penalty. Mr Graves tortured me for the strange things happening to me.

"Oh my gosh your alive" I whispered as my eyes stared to well up with tears. I jumped forward and wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. I hid my face in his neck , breathing in his scent. His scent just sent a calming feeling through out my body.

Newt flinched at first but then i felt him relax as he slowly lifted his arms ap and wrapped them around me. His left arm wrapped around securely around my waist while his right hand was placed on the back of my head. He started stroking my hair slowly while i stayed buried in his neck.

The hug ended sooner than I would like, but Newt surprised me when he gently tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. I looked down and smiled as I felt the blood rushing towards my cheeks.

"U-um h-h-how are we h-here?" I stuttered as I looked around at the different habitats once more. I felt Newts gaze on my face when I was avoiding eye contact. I looked at him and my suspicion was correct, we held eye contact for what felt like an eternity.

"Tina and myself escaped and we went looking for you and in the process we bumped into Jacob and  Queenie who had my case." Newt said looking between the floor and my eyes.

"Where are the others?"
"Jacob and Tina are on the other side looking around and Queenie is taking us out of MACUSA while we are in the case"
I nodded, I looked down at my attire noticing that I still had my black pants from before, but my top was no longer my long sleeve grey top. Instead it was replaced by a white button up long sleeved top that had the sleeves slightly rolled up.