6. Whats in the case? Part 1

I thought it was nice of Tina and Queenie to allow us to stay the night, the guess room they had contained 3 beds . There was a book shell on the left side of the room with a single bed next to it. On the right side of the room was another single bed , between those beds was one night stand. On the other side of the room facing the door there was a bed pushed up in the left side of the wall where the doors are.

The bed arrangements were that newt will sleep in the bed by the bookshelves and Mr Kowalski slept in the bed the was on the right side , so I had the bed that was closes to the door. And there was a nice big carpet. Tina refused to allow me to apparate to my apartment ,incase I tried to ditch out on this situation . So I decided to sleep in what I wore today. All I did was not wear my coat, boats.

I looked up from my journal that is full of my drawings at the sound of a knock on the door, the door slid open revealing Tina in her Pjs . She walked in with a tray that had 3 mugs on it and there was an enchanted spoon busy mixing one of the cups.

"I thought you might like a hot drink?" She says
My Kowalski looked up from his book and placed it flat on his chest for he was sitting up in the bed. He nodded with a smile on his face at Tina's offer.
Tina walked forward and took one of the mugs and handed it to Mr Kowalski who took it gratefully, blowing in it to cool it down.

Newt refused to move and stayed in his same fetal position in bed and continued to star at the bookshelf, the blanket covering his entire body except his head. His back towards Tina. She took the other mug and placed it on the side table with a slight bang. Newt still never moved.
"Pst....Hey, Mr. scamander...look, cocoa!" Mr Kowalski tried to tell him
Tina walked towards me as I adjusted the clips of my glasses, she handed me my cup of the warm beverage, I told her thank you before I put it down on a bed side table.
"The toilets down the hall to the right" Tina informs us as she leaves the room.
"Thanks....." Mr Kowalski and myself say , I look forward to see through the door to see what he was staring at.

Oh what a shocker it's Queenie , note sarcasm.

"Very much." He trailed off as the door slid shut.
As soon as the door was closed newt threw the covers covering him off and flung himself out of bed, grabbed his case and placed it down in the middle of the room, he unlocked it and opened it , I saw him put one foot in and then another as he started to walk down further into the case.
"Haaa!" My Kowalski laughed, and quickly stopped so he wasn't heard by the girls. I just looked at the case with wide eyes. We both turned to stare at the open case and wrap our heads around what just happened.

How big is that case

I had a slight fright when I saw Newts arm pop up and signal for us to come down, I sat there dumbfounded , surely he just meant the muggle. Mr Kowalski was a bit confused and as soon as he leaned back against the head board , Newts hand popped up again signaling for the muggle to come down and saying "come on".  As his arm disappeared into the case again , I let out a quiet giggle looking at the muggle in shock.

"Go on then he is waiting for you " I teased him
" you too Bella" I heard Newt say , my eyes widened did he just say that.
Mr Kowalski put his cup down and we both got out of the bed , I gestured for him to go first , he took his first steps in and he started walking down into the case, but then once the case was up to his waist he got stuck , he had his arms out and was not impressed by this predicament. He lifted the case up caused it to bounce ,on the second bounce he looked at me and then he fell in causing the case to close and lock. It took every ounce of self control I had  in that moment to not burst out in laughter.