14. Revealed

"You fools!" A loud voice boomed through the room. I looked up up and turned around facing the person behind the voice. It was Mr Graves.
"Do you realize what you've done?" He said in disbelief as he looked towards us, well most likely the people behind us.

"The Obscurial was killed on my orders, Mr. Graves." Madam president said as she stood in front of her Aurors.
"Yes, and history will surely note that, Madam President" he said as he began taking slow steps towards them. This caused the Aurors near the president to stiffen and hold their wands tightly as they moved closer to her.

"What was done here tonight was not right!"
"He was responsible for the death of a No-Maj. He risked the exposure of our community. He has broken one of our most sacred laws." She justified, but was rudely interrupted by Mr Graves.
"A law that has us scuttling like rats in the gutter! A law that demands that we conceal our true nature! A law that directs those under its dominion to cower in fear lest we risk discovery!" He said as he stopped walking.

I turned to newt, nothing felt right with Mr Graves, "newt?" I whispered, this caught Newts attention as he looked down at me "The way he is speaking about the law...you don't think it could be him?" I asked, Newts eyebrows furrowed in thought as he looked up to the man. I followed his lead and did the same.

"I ask you, Madam President. I ask all of you... Who does this law protect?" He asked as he pointed at himself, "Us?" And then he pointed upwards towards the muggles that were in the crowds who have seen that chaos and destruction.
"Or them?", there was a time of silenced as the man looked towards the president and then moved his gaze towards the floor, dropping his arm.

"I refuse to bow down any longer." Mr graves said as he turned around and began to walk away towards the giant hole in the ceiling from the explosion.

"Aurors, Id like you to relieve Mr. Graves of his wand and escort him back to..." as she was about to finish a barrier appeared right in front of a Mr graves before he even could get a touch of sunlight. He started to look up at the barrier , it looked like he was concentrating , until he nodded his head slightly and turned around and began to walk towards them.

His walk was strong and with purpose , he had a determined look on his face as he walked closer and closer towards the president. As he casted the first spell the barrier disappeared, multiple Aurors were casting spells towards him, but he dodged and blocked all of them. He walked closer and closer towards them, the spells he was casting knocking down Aurors near the president as he walked closer.

He was so close to casting a spell at the president and the fear was evident was clear on her face, like the anger that was evident on Mr Graves face. Newt quickly took out the swooping evil and released it just in time as it blocked some of the spells Mr Graves was casting, but it also shield newt. It gave him enough time to take something out and whip it towards Mr graves.

It captured his arms and as he he tried to struggle and get free it tightened, newt pulled it as it caused a Mr Graves to go on his knees and the bonds holding his arms behind his back tightened.

"Accio." I yelled, Mr graves wand flew towards me and I caught it in my hand. Mr graves was fuming with anger and he was breathing heavily, we climbed up to the platform and started walking towards his kneeling figure, that looked back to us. Newt took out his wand and casted a spell "Revelio." Turning the wand in his hand.

Mr graves started to look down and let out a breath as his hair turned a bright white platinum colour and his facial features are readjusting, his once brown eyes , changed to one eye being blue but looked grey and the other was brown. His head lifted up and a smirk appeared on his mustache covered lips as he looked st the president before him.