12. We got all of them

We all apparated to the outside of Macy's, the girls and myself were now wearing our normal clothes from before. Deciding to scout out the area Jacob and myself were looking through the windows for anything suspicious. As Jacob and I got to one of the windows we noticed a hand bag came off the mannequins arm. While this was happening Newt and the Goldstein sisters were next to us watching as this handbag floated away out of our sights.

I walked towards the entrance doors of the store and tried to open it , but it appeared to be locked. I swiftly took out my wand.
"alohomora" I whispered as I pointed my wand at the lock. I heard a clicking sound and opened the now unlocked door. I nodded to the others to come in.  We walked in and I closed the door behind us , we started searching for the Demiguise. Seeing the floating handbag going down the isle we all hid behind some fake Christmas trees and a santa clause statue.

"So Demiguises are fundamentally peaceful, but they can give a nasty nip if provoked." Newt informed us , the now visible Demiguise was climbing up on shelves and taking what looked to be chocolate from the counter.
"You two, head that way and try very hard not to be predictable." Newt told Jacob and Queenie as they walked away. They were confused at what Newt was asking them and then proceeded to walk.

A loud cry echoed throughout the building.
"Was that the Demiguise?" I asked as I watched the demiguise look up and then back down at the candy.

"No, I think it might be the reason that the Demiguise is here." Newt said.
The demiguise climbed down the counter with its candy in its purse, newt with his wand in hand with his case walked besides me , Tina was trailing behind.

We walked through the isle towards the demiguise , we slowly come to a halt

We walked through the isle towards the demiguise , we slowly come to a halt . The demiguise was at the bottom of a staircase, sensing that we were there he turned around with his purse in his hand and it made a sound and then rushed up the stairs.