7. Whats in the case? part 2

oh my Merlin's beard it's beautiful, I think I'm about to cry.

The first thing we see is a set that is supposed to look like a desert like habitat area , there is a giant rock in the middle, with a few plants and other things. It was raining where Newt was standing , he was looking up into the sky while it rained above him. He used his wand as an umbrella. I looked up to see what he was looking at and it was a large and majestic thunder bird flapping his wings and screeching.

"Come on. Come on. down you come, come on" newt encouraged the bird. The thunder bird slowly lowered itself down on the rock right in front of newt, the rain stopped when the bird landed. Newt took down his umbrella and placed his wand in his pocket and he took something out of his other pocket, it was a fish.

"Oh, thank Paracelsus" newt said relieved
"If you'd have gotten out that could have been quite catastrophic" newt started petting the creature , keeping his palm on the birds forehead he turned to look at us. "You see, he's the real reason I came to America."
Newt turned back to the bird ,"To bring Frank home" he said with a smile on his face. The bird screeched and newt quickly looked back to us as he saw Mr Kowalski move slightly towards them. I was still frozen to my spot in shock.
"No, sorry, stay there , he's a wee bit sensitive to strangers" newt asks while his hand was still on the birds head.

"Here you are, here you are" newt said calmly , this caused the bird to calm down, the bird turned to me and took a step forward almost knocking newt over, but luckily newt caught his balance

"Here you are, here you are" newt said calmly , this caused the bird to calm down, the bird turned to me and took a step forward almost knocking newt over, but luckily newt caught his balance. I quickly walked forward to make sure if he was ok ,if he fell.

The bird was so close to me, the bird nudged my right hand that was bandaged.
"I think frank wants you to pet him, which is odd" newt says unsure if that is what was happening. I took a deep breath and I placed my hand out, newt placed his hand over mine and slowly and cautiously placed it upon the forehead, the feeling of the feathers were so soft to the touch, the biggest smile broke out on my face. Then I felt a sharp pain in my wrist and head again, I shut my eyes screwed shut from the pain.

It was another vision,
I saw credence in an alley way talking to a man I couldn't see for he was in the shadows, the scene then changed to frank laying on the ground in a desert, I saw that he was trapped with chains, I heard footsteps heading my way and I saw newt run past me and towards frank.

I felt a shock and I was back to reality. I swiftly took my hand off frank, Newt looked at me with concern.

Ok seriously what is happening to me.

Looking down at the ground i walked backwards to Mr Kowalski, I needed to change the topic.

"W-what happened to F-Frank" dammit I stuttered
Newt looked up to frank again and he continued to pet him so he stayed calm.
"He was trafficked, you see. I found him in Egypt, he was all chained up." Newt looked back to frank, "Couldn't leave him there, I had to bring him back"
"I'm going to put you back where you belong, aren't I, frank? The the wilds of Arizona" newt held the beak of the bird and leaned forward, he looked up to the sky in thought, the smile on his face was evident, a blind person could see the love he had for his creatures it was all in his eyes.