2. The British wizard

Damn this man and his long legs.
I really need to work out more. Who am I kidding I run like 6 times a week, I'm just naturally unfit.

Deciding to keep my distance from the British man in the crowd, it is noticeable that he was looking for someone or something maybe , he also looks nervous and worried.... but why.
One of the bank workers walked up to him and asked.
"Can I help you sir?"
The British man continued looking anxiously around and then only responded with a stuttering response after a few seconds saying
"No I was just- I was just-st waiting"
I watched him walk towards some benches where the man that bumped into him earlier was sitting with his hands on his knees looking rather nervous. I pushed my glasses further up on my nose to see better of the interaction between the two.

He put his case down on the side of the bench and he kept looking over his shoulder , what is he searching for I thought

He put his case down on the side of the bench and he kept looking over his shoulder , what is he searching for I thought. He was then distracted by the other man saying hi and then after a bit of silence he carried on asking, "what brings you here?"
British man responded with "same as you"
Ya right ,what are you really up too Mr mystery British man.
"Your here to get a loan to open up a bakery?" the other man asked questionably
"Yes" British man said quietly and half heartedly
"What are the odds of that...... we'll let the best man win"
"Excuse me" the British man ran off with his case leaving the poor man hanging when he was trying to give him a hand shake.

I quickly followed him but also keeping my distance so I'm not noticed. But I had to abandon my mission of following him when I saw a mysterious creature taking a sparkly pin from a woman's shoe.

What the hell is that? , what creature likes shiny things?
My brows were furrowed down in confusion , the gears in my head turning trying to figure what this thing was. My eyes widen with realization.

Merlin's beard it's a god damn Niffler!
I remember reading about them , considering they are so adorable but they are very mischievous creatures once they lock eyes with things that are shiny , and their pouches are almost infinite.

Dodging the crowds of people walking around to try and find that little bugger. I kept my eyes on the niffler as it jumped from bag to bag taking whatever is shiny. In the process I ended up bumping into Tina who was hiding behind a pillar. She grabbed my shoulders and slammed my back into the pillar so I was facing her. I'm not gonna lie that hurt quite a bit. I'm lucky my glasses didn't break.

"What the hell are you doing here Bella!" she whispered yelled at me
"What am I doing here , what are you doing here, you know your not allowed to be near the barebones!" I whispered yelled at her back, still a bit ticked off with the slight pain in my back

"I might have a way to get my job back"
"How exactly"
"There's a mysterious man here and I'm following him , he looks very suspicious"
"Well I'm busy trying to catch a magical creature that is on the loose right this minute and your kinda in my way , sorry"
I couldn't help the sass that slipped into the tone of my voice.
Both of our attentions was caught at the sound of coins falling, and soon after a bit of silence a bark , pushing Tina's hands off of me I turned around to see the Niffler running along one of the frameworks and over to the other sides.