Chapter 11

YES HI HELLO, I'M SICK RN BUT I'M UPDATING BECAUSE OF NCT.

STREAM WE GO UP!!! Let's give NCT Dream a win they deserve!

asksksks i can't wait for my album to arrive!! i hope i get jaemin's photocard tho😭

an update for my lovely czennies❣️

---------

Chapter 11

2 months later...

A month after New Melody's debut, Girls' Avenue's repackaged album was released.

The girls had their win and them, being the good sunbaes they are, told New Melody to stay with them during the encore stage. Even if Haejin was against the idea.

They just smiled at their G-Angels who were waving their kyobongs while watching the other members of New Melody dance to their new song 'Rewind'.

Haejin looked at the person at the front row. NCT Dream.

She smiled and waved at them. They cheered and smiled at her. Jaemin looked at her, raised his kyobong, and mouthed a "hwaiting" which made her smile.

"Why didn't you attend?" Haejin asked once Jaemin entered NCT Dream's dorm.

She was still upset about their first broadcast earlier. "You promised me that you would come, right?"

Jaemin's eyes widened, realizing what Haejin was referring to. Shocked, he followed Haejin to her room, leaving Renjun and Haechan behind.

"Love, talk to me please?" He knocked once. But he could still hear Haejin's muffled sobs.

"Go away! I don't wanna talk to you!" He heard Haejin say from inside. He sat on the floor, leaning against Haejin's door.

"Please talk to me?" He told her—no. He was pleading her to talk to him.

Not getting any response, he continued talking, "I was out with Renjun, Haechan, Taeyong-hyung, Kun-hyung, Doyoung-hyung, and Winwin-hyung. We did a live for the NCTzens." He said.

Haejin grabbed her phone and opened her V app. They were live, 2 hours ago. The time when they also performed. "I know you're watching it right now." Jaemin laughed.
"Anyways," Jaemin continued. "We did a live at Han River earlier. We even met Chanyeol-hyung, Baekhyun-hyung, Lay-hyung and Suho-hyung. They were also enjoying their free time." As if on cue, Renjun (on the live) looked shocked when he saw Lay.

They called their sunbaes and told them to join them on their live. They agreed and talked to NCTzens, who were also EXOLs, through the live.

Haejin, on the other hand, was silently watching their live's replay. They were talking about songs, and heck, they even talked about GA.

"Haejin is really good." Suho commented. Chanyeol hit him playfully, "Yah, hyung! Why are you being biased! All of them are good!" And they all yelled and laughed.

Haejin was chuckling silently, she wiped her tears and smiled.

"Haejinnie is really good at dancing and singing, though. I watched them practice once." Lay said.

Taeyong nodded, "She's also good at singing and rapping too!"

Jaemin smiled, although he wanted to say, "Oh yeah, that's my girlfriend right there!" he couldn't, because the world has no idea. "Jeongmallo (indeed) Lee Haejin!" He said, while clapping.

And Haejin, who was watching the live wanted to laugh at Jaemin for being so low-key.

The members of EXO and NCT who was with them, looked at him and also wanted to laugh. Doyoung was trying so hard not to tell anything because if he did, oh man, he'll be so dead.

"But the Lee's are amazing. Mark-hyung too, who is Haejin's older brother, is also talented." Renjun said. They all agreed.

Jaemin, who was leaning against Haejin's door sighed. He stood up, convinced that Haejin is listening to him because she isn't replying. "I love you, Haejin-ah." He smiled, even if she could not see it. "Forever." He continued.

Haejin smiled. "And always." She whispered.

****

"Jom deo meolli nara boryeogo hae
Seotun nal bitnage haejun nalui
Gieokdeullo nal areumdabge hae
Ibeon trackeul kkeutnaeja daeum stage

We go up"

Haejin was singing NCT Dream's song "We Go Up" while lying on the floor. She was playing Superstar SMTown.

The song ended and she got 2 stars on We Go Up's hard version. (a/n: let me clear things up, We Go Up is not yet on SSSM since the album is not yet released.)

"Ah wae! I did not miss any of those darn blue and yellow miniature flying saucers!" She said, stomping her feet while lying down.

She was alone in their practice room since the other members went outside to buy some snacks and drinks. They didn't let her come with them because of her condition.

The door opened and she was surprised to see Chanyeol with Jaemin and Jisung enter.

"We could clearly hear you outside even if the door is closed." Jisung said.

"What are you doing here?" Haejin asked, sitting down.

"We've got nothing to do so we came here to bug you." Chanyeol said, sitting beside her. "Now what was the fuss about? You almost sounded like Jongdae."

Haejin rolled her eyes, giving Chanyeol her phone. "I couldn't get three stars on We Go Up. I didn't even miss a thing!"

Chanyeol raised a brow and clicked the statistics. It showed 4 misses. He laughed, showing Haejin her phone. "What?! But—"

"Shhh! Let me!" Chanyeol said.

Jaemin was amused, "You're playing our song?"

Haejin froze. "U-Uhm... yes..?"

Jaemin laughed. "Aigoo~"

"Can you two not? I may not see you because I'm concentrated in this game but I can hear you perfectly!" Chanyeol scoffed.

Haejin and Jaemin laughed. Jisung was watching Chanyeol play.

Chanyeol handed him the phone and Haejin was shocked to see 3 stars being displayed. Chanyeol shrugged, "Piece of cake." He said.

"Suho-hyung is already calling me. Bye guys." Chanyeol stood up.

"Kamsahaeyo appa!" Thanks dad! Haejin said which made Chanyeol laugh.

She still calls me his father. How I missed this. He said inside his mind.

____
stream we go up! stream young! (baekhyun x loco) stream sheep relift! (lay x alan walker)
jaemin's rap parts killed me but i still love him ㅋㅋㅋ