Chapter 20

GUYS OMG MY MOM SENT ME MY WE GO UP ALBUM BECAUSE SHE CAN SENSE THAT I CAN'T SLEEP AT NIGHT BC OF IT. I GOT MARK'S CREW CARD AND JISUNG'S PHOTOCARD!!!!

Jisung's so called teammates on Dancing high are crap. They're freaking useless pieces of craps— sorry, not sorry. Jisung don't deserve them.

--------------

Chapter 20

"Are you okay now?" Jaemin asked onced they stepped out of the van.

Haejin slowly nodded, "Mhm... sorry for earlier.."

Jaemin sighed and held her hand, "Why are you apologizing? It's fine, okay?" He gave her a reassuring smile.

"Okay." She replied.

It was almost 11 pm when they arrived at NCT Dream's dorm.

"Go inside, I'll carry your bag." Jaemin gestured her to go inside.

"I'm so sorry that happened. Although I was relieved when she cried after the live." Mark said, walking beside Jaemin.

"Me too, hyung. She held my hand and she was so nervous." Jaemin said.

Mark sighed, "Dang, I was so scared earlier. I thought she might lack air and will be rushed to the hospital again. Oh good Lord, I don't want that to happen again..." Mark said, remembering the time when Haejin was in a coma.

"That won't happen again, hyung." Jaemin said.

"I hope so..." Mark said.

"Oh, Haejin-ah, are you okay?" Chenle asked once Haejin entered the dorm. "Mark-hyung called us and told us what happened." He continued.

Haejin just nodded, "I'm fine... don't worry." She smiled. "I'll be in my room. I'm tired, I'm sorry. Good night, everyone." She said.

The rest of the guys just looked at her back while she's walking towards her room.

Renjun sighed and sat on the couch, "Why were those questions asked, though?"

"Doyoung-hyung said that the questions were given by the fans. The questions asked were the ones who gained a lot of likes and retweets on twitter." Jeno said.

Jisung sat down, "But still..."

Mark and Jaemin entered the dorm and they looked at them.

"Before someone would ask... yes, she's okay." Jaemin started. "But she got really scared because of the questions." He continued.

"We were scared too. We watched the whole live." Haechan said. "It was going smoothly at first. But when they started to ask questions, we noticed that she became uneasy."

Jeno nodded, "She was really active. But then she became silent when those questions were asked. Jaemin answered some for her, but then she continued, right?"

"I even noticed that Sunny-noona and Doyoung-hyung's smiles when the live started." Jisung said.

"Oh trust me, guys. Haejin and Sunny-noona were laughing and giggling together before the live started," Jaemin said.

"Why in the world can I imagine it?" Jeno asked and they laughed.

"Anyways, where is Haejin?" Jaemin asked.

"She told us that she'll be in her room." Chenle said.

Jaemin nodded and went to her room.

Mark was about to follow him but then Jeno said something, "by the way, Mark-hyung.."

"Hmm?"

"Did Taeyong-hyung told you?" He asked

Mark raised a brow, "Tell me what?"

"The president will be talking to us tomorrow..." Jeno said.

"Us? NCT?" Mark asked.

"No... all of us..."

Mark nodded when Jeno replied. There will be a whole SMTown gathering tomorrow.

"Are you okay?" Jaemin asked Haejin, whose back is facing her.

"Yeah, I'm fine.. just sleepy." Haejin replied.

"Alright, sleep now, hm?" Jaemin said.

"You too." Haejin replied, facing him.

"Good night, I love you." Jaemin said.

"I love you too. Forever." Haejin said.

"And always." Jaemin replied.

He left the room and saw Mark approaching him.

"Gathering tomorrow." Mark said.

"For what?"

"I don't know.. but we'll find out tomorrow.."

__
short update.

hello to everyone who's reading this. can i please have this moment to ask for a prayer, one of my bestfriends is inside the intensive care unit right now. could you guys please include him in your prayers tonight? i hope you guys understand.

thank you in advanced, and i love you all❣️