Chapter 40

Chapter 40

1 month later...

"YAH, HAEJIN-AH!" Haejin flinched when she accepted the call.

She was happy upon seeing Jinhyung's picture popping up out of nowhere, but she didn't expect that he would shout the moment she accepts the call.

"What?! Why in the world are you shouting?!" She asked, irritated as she looked at the camera sternly.

"WELL WHY THE HECK WOULDN'T I BE MAD IF TE FIRST THING MARK TEXTS ME IS THAT YOU'RE AT THE HOSPITAL ONCE AGAIN?!"

"Can you not shout?! It's literally night time there and you're screaming?!" Haejin nags, making his brother calm down. "I just had a fever for Pete's sake, oppa." She rolled her eyes.

"That's what you get for working non-stop. I have told you several times already to take a rest!" Jinhyung said.

"Then try to be in my position. I can't just chill, oppa. You know that." Haejin sighed, fixing her things. She placed her phone on her dresser as she started to fix her bag.

"What's that? Do you have schedules for today?" Jinhyung asked.

Haejin shook her head, "Ani. We're still working on our upcoming album." She said, sitting on her bed.

"What are you doing then?" He asked.

"I'm gonna pay our brother a visit. They have been rehearsing since yesterday. I also wanna see how Jaemin is doing." She answered truthfully.

Jinhyung nodded, "Oh, so it's nit just Mark, I see." He smirked. "Jaemin too."

Haejin rolled her eyes, "Oh God, it's still too early. Please spare me."

Jinhyung laughed, "How are you and Jaemin, by the way?"

She looked at the camera and smiled, "We're fine. Going strong, I guess?" She laughed.

"You'll have your anniversary on May, right?" Jinhyung asked.

Haejin nodded, "Yep."

"Hey, by the way.."

Haejin looked at him, waiting for him to cotinue.

"Mark said that there was someone who was crushing on Jaemin? Is that true?" He asked.

Haejin raised a brow and chuckled when she realized who Jinhyung is referring to. "Who? Sohyun?" She laughed. "Not really a crush." She said.

"Then what?" Jinhyung said, his expression changed.

"She already explained that she's really just a friend and that he doesn't even like Jaemin." She said, teasing her brother afterwards. "Why do you seem to be more affected than me?"

"I was just making sure that there's nothing between my ship." Jinhyung laughed.

Haejin rolled her eyes, "Whatever you say." But she must admit, what he said made her heart beat faster. Her own brother is shipping the two of them.