Chapter 48

second to the last chapter

Chapter 48

Three months later...

G-Angels screamed at the top of their lungs when they saw Jaemin and Jisung being shown on the screen.

Girls' Avenue is having their comeback showcase. Jaemin and Jisung, who are proud and supportive boyfriends, went to see their comeback showcase as G-Angels.

The two waved at the camera which made the crowed cheer louder. Jaemin laughed, waving his kyobong and banner which says 이해진 사랑해 Lee Haejin I love you.

Jisung smiled and waved his kyobong. He was also holding a transparent fan which has Eunji's picture.

It's been three months since Jaemin announced his relationship with Haejin, and so far, the fans are really open about it since they already had a hunch about the two even when their relationship was not yet announced.

As for Jisung, it's been three weeks since they made their relationship public.

The lights dimmed and the show was about to start.

"GA, FIGHTING!" The girls chanted as the stage started to move up. They could clearly hear their fans' loud cheers.

They were in awe upon seeing their pastel blue ocean.

Haejin, who was in the center, smiled when she saw Jaemin. And of course, the fans knew that the reason of her non-fading smile was none other than Na Jaemin.

****

"Everyone, how are you? Are you having fun?" Haejin asked and the crowd responded a 'Yes!'

"I noticed that you guys are really loud today." Haejin chuckled. "Did you really miss us that much?" She asked.

Another yes from the crowd.

"You keep on asking our G-Angels, unnie. It's you who's smiling from ear to ear even before the show started." Xiurong said which made the fans cheer louder.

"Yah, what are you saying?" Haejin asked, slightly embarrassed.

"Oh, Xiurong-ah, you've noticed it too?" Soeun asked. Then she continued, "Everyone, is Haejin-unnie blooming?" She asked.

The crowd responded a 'yes'.

Jaemin couldn't hide his laugh as he watched Haejin looking embarrassed onstage.

Eunji suddenly made eye contact with him and signaled a "stop" because she might be embarrassed already.

Eunji just smiled as a response, "Yah, guys stop it. Her boyfriend is just there." She pointed at Jaemin. "Jaemin-oppa annyeong!" They waved at him.

Jaemin hid his face using his left hand, the other was still holding his kyobong.

"Oh, Jisung-oppa is here too." Junghee said. "Jisung-oppa annyeong!" The members, except Eunji said.

"Yah, unnie. Now you feel what I feel." Haejin said, the crowd laughed.

"Yah, why are you still here? Shouldn't you be preparing for your solo stages already?" Haejin asked, and the rest of them rushed backstage.

****

Haejin was the emcee since she was the last one to perform.