Chapter 38

Chapter 38 (Same day as last chapter)

"Chanyeol-hyung!" Jaemin called Chanyeol the moment he saw him.

The said person stopped in his tracks and looked at the one who called him. "Oh, Jaemin-ah. Why?"

Chanyeol then realized something. He raised a brow, "What are you still here? Wouldn't you follow them?"

Jaemin raised a brow in confusion, "Hyung, what?" He sighed and shook it off, "Have you seen Haejin and Mark-hyung? I haven't seen them since this morning. Even Girls' Avenue and New Melody." He said, confused about everything.

Chanyeol's eyes widened, "Wait, what?" He's contemplating whether to tell him or not. He knows what happened to Haejin. And he doesn't know if he'll tell him or not.

"Hyung, don't lie please." Jaemin sighed. "I know you have an idea about what's going on. Where is Haejin?" He asked once again.

Chanyeol sighed, "Fine. You really don't know what happened, Jaemin-ah?" He asked.

The mentioned raised a brow, "Hyung, would I ask you if I do?"

"You got a point there." Chanyeol nodded. "To answer your question, they're in Seoul."

Jaemin's eyes widened, "They went back already?! How come Haejin never told me?!" He asked, shocked.

Chanyeol sighed as he placed his hands on Jaemin's shoulder, "Calm down. It's not what you think. Compose yourself."

Jaemin's mind was full of questions. "What?"

"Haejin fainted. They went back to Seoul to have her treated since the hospitals here were all full." Chanyeol said, and it took Jaemin seconds to realize what his hyung had said.

"H-Hyung... is this about me again? Hyung, did I do something bad again? H-Hyung..." He was crying. His knees became weak. Luckily, Chanyeol was supporting him.

"Come on, Jaemin-ah. Be strong for now. Compose yourself." Chanyeol said, walking Jaemin towards the bleachers.

"Hyung I screwed up again." He said.

Chanyeol shook his head, "No, it's not because of you. I heard Sohyun talking to Mark earlier. She said that Haejin's temperature was really high the moment she wake up. Hold up, I'm not supposed to tell you this, but screw it. I already did."

"Hyung. I have to go back to Seoul." Jaemin said, standing up.

****

"Haejin-ah! Lee Haejin!" He barged into Haejin's room the moment he arrived at the hospital.

He was panting. Half crying, half tired. He took the fastest way to get there. Even if it would cost him much.

"Jaemin-ah..." Mark calmly said.

"H-Hyung what happened to her?" Jaemin said, slowly breaking down. He's slowly losing the composure he's been trying to have for the past few hours.

Eunji patted his back, "Oppa, calm down... It's just fever..." She said, giving him a slight smile.

"Just fever?! Why is she here if it was just a simple fever?!" He said, which made the girl flinched. He looked down and sighed, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I was just tired." He said, apologizing.