Chapter 36

yALL IM SO PROUD OF MY BB WENDY!!!😭😭😭 SHE'S SO AMAZING AND ALL I WANT FOR HER IS TO BE HAPPY AND GET WHAT SHE DESERVES. #WrittenInTheStars

YIXING TOO!!!! OH MY GOSH I'M LITERALLY IN TEARS RN I CAN'T EVEN BREATHE PROPERLY😭😍 #Namanana

are you sure you don't want an mfal side story? ya'll might regret it once i announce the pairings ;)

as for broken strings, there won't be any pairings. it's up to your imagination. like here in mfal.

congrats to NCT 127! i love you boys, i'm so proud of you😭 #Regular1stWin

-----------

Chapter 36

"LUCAS-HYUNG!"

There was a moment of silence after Lucas blurted out Jisung's deepest secret.

"Ah, I swear, hyung. I won't live another day." He said, rubbing his temples.

It took a few moments for Haejin to respond to what Lucas had just said.

"You like... unnie...? You like Eunji-unnie? F-For real?" Haejin said.

"I-I... Lucas-hyung I really hate you... But... yeah.. I-I guess I like her?"

****

"Hi everyone!~" Haejin cheerfully greeted once she entered their hotel room.

"You seem to be in a pretty good mood today. Plus, it's already night time. What's up?" Sohyun asked.

"I don't know~ I just feel good." She said, sitting on her bed.

"Who's leading today?" She asked.

"Hmmm.. still Team A. Second is Team C, and third is team E." Taeyeon answered.

"How did your surprise go?" Sohyun asked.

"It went surprisingly good, to be honest." Haejin replied.

****

SMTown Retreat Day 3:

"You seem to be in a good mood, unnie." Junghee said the moment she saw that Haejin was really energetic the next day.

"What?" She said, laughing.

"Yeah, you're pretty energetic and it's creeping the hell out of me. What happened?" Eunji said, an eyebrow raised.

Haejin skipped towards her and screamed, loud enough that everyone in the gymnasium looked at her, even Jaemin and Jisung.

She bowed, as a sign of apology. Eunji face palmed, re-evaluating her friendship with Haejin.

"I just love you unnie!!!!!!!!" She said, running towards team A's barracks.

"What's with her?" Eunji asked the members. They just shrugged.

"What was that shout all about?" Chenle asked when she arrived at their barrack.

Haejin just smiled and tapped his shoulder, "Don't act as if you don't know what happened yesterday, Chenle." She said, jumping up and down.

"Oh, that one~" He chimed, "I'm happy for the both of them." He smiled.

"I am too." She replied.

Just then, she received a text from Jaemin, asking her what happened. She just laughed and replied, "Just happy :)" as she looked at their barracks, blowing a flying kiss at him who also happened to be looking at her. He caught it and acted as if he placed it in his heart which made her smile.

The president started talking, "There will only be three activities today regarding music."

He continued, "High and low note battle in the morning and Random play dance in the afternoon."

The moment Haejin heard the words 'Random Play Dance,' she immediately looked at Haechan, who was in Team F.

Haechan also happened to be looking at his girl version, Haejin. He looked at her sternly, as if saying "I'll win this"

Haejin just laughed and shook her head.

"There will be five representatives per team, and in the end, there will be a total of three over all winners." He announced.

Once he was done speaking, Leeteuk immediately gathered his members, picking Haejin, Taeyong, Ten, Siwon and Boa.

Of course they would pick Haechan-oppa. She thought the moment she saw Haechan on stage.

"What Random play is this? Just SM?" Taeyong asked her.

"I have no idea." She laughed.

"Oh boy."

She saw Jaemin signaling her a "fighting" gesture.

She raised a brow, mouthing "Won't you join?"

He just shook his head as a response.

They were separated by teams, and they will just send a person/people who knows the song to the center. The team with most number of songs danced wins.

NCT Dream's "Chewing Gum" was the first song.

Haejin's eyes widened as she was the first one to step forward and danced to it.

The crowed cheered, amazed that she could dance it.

Mark and Haechan was also with her at the center.

A few moments later, Haejin's team (team A) and Haechan's team (team B) were tied on the first place.

Team D on the second place, and Team C on the third place.

"Haejin-unnie fighting!!" Though they were separated into teams, they still support and cheer for their Haejin-unnie.

"Haejin-ah, fighting!" She heard Jaemin say.

Haechan frowned, "Jaemin-ah, I'm your bestfriend!" She said, which made the audience laugh.

The song played and it was a song by Girls' Avenue. Haejin took it as an opportunity and danced her own part effortlessly.

Her teammates who were watching her at the side, just watched as their maknae (Haejin) danced every song as if all of the songs played was hers.

In the end, Team A was the first place, Team F on the second spot, and Team D on the third spot.

****

It was already 8 in the evening and they were about to go back to the hotel. Haejin stood up and looked at the current group rankings.

Her team, team A was currently in the first place. Jaemin's team, team E, was on the second place, and Mark's team, team C was on the third place.

"Haejin-ah." Chanyeol tapped her shoulder. "Time to go."

"Oh, alright."