Chapter 22

Chapter 22

"Love—"

"Do NOT talk to me. Do NOT call me love. I am so NOT talking to you!" Haejin snapped as the president started talking in front.

"Good morning to each and everyone of you. This meeting is about the upcoming SMTown Retreat." He started, and the crowd gasped in amusement when they heard about the news. "Before we begin with anything else, I would like to congratulate all of you who did well in the recent Station x 0 promotions. Especially Lee Haejin and Na Jaemin whose station was just released." A round of applause and cheering were heard.

And of course, a certain group, were clueless about everything that's happening. New Melody. Well, five members of New Melody were clueless— Sohyun, Sowon, Hayoung, Jaesung and Haneul.

Meanwhile Herin, Chasung and Minhyung were also cheering with the crowd.

Sohyun nudged Herin, "Yah, what the heck is going on?" She asked.

Herin rolled her eyes, "Just go with the flow." Herin almost told her, but she wanted to keep the promise they made.

The president continued his speech, "All of you will be grouped into six. The groupings will be announced later after the meeting. There will be various activities, such as team building. There will also be games such as guess the song, guess the point choreography, random play dance, and more."

Haejin became uneasy when she heard the words "team  building," and although fighting with Jaemin, she's really hoping that they're in the same group, although she barely have 5 percent to be in the same group as Jaemin.

"The retreat will last for 5 days. As to where you are staying, there will be a nearby hotel to the activity area." He continued. A staff went up the stage and whispered something to the president, "The groupings are already posted outside. The retreat will be on February 4-8. We will go to the venue on February 3 and go back here in Seoul on the 9th. Meeting adjourned, you can continue your activities now."

Haejin stood up before anybody else, but then the president continued speaking, "Haejin and Mark Lee, please stay."

Haejin looked at her brother. Mark just shrugged.

"Na Jaemin, please stay too."

Jaemin froze. He had no idea what will happen.

Once they were alone, the president approach them. "Please don't be nervous, I would just like to clear things up to you."

The three nodded.

"Congratulations Haejin and Jaemin for the successful Station x 0. And regarding you two, I just wanna ask when will you announce your relationship?" The president asked.

Jaemin and Haejin looked at each other.

"Soon, seonsengnim." Haejin answered politely although she didn't want to because she and Jaemin are fighting.

Lee Sooman nodded, "Alright, alright. As to you, Mark. Please keep these two out of trouble. You're Haejin's brother after all. Please make sure that no information about their relationship will be leaked. Help your manager with that, okay?"

Mark nodded, "Yes sir."

"Alright, Mark and Jaemin you can leave now. I'll talk with Haejin first."

The two left Haejin and the president alone.

"Haejin-ah, I was not the one who grouped you, okay? So I would like to apologize in advanced if you and Jaemin are not in the same group." He laughed.

Haejin smiled, "It's alright, sir. I understand. Actually, we're fighting right now."

"Really?"

Haejin nodded.

The president looked around to see if there's someone around.

"Is this perhaps about New Melody's Sohyun?" He whispered.

Haejin's eyes widened, "H-Huh?"

"There has been a lot of rumors about the girls' leader of New Melody lately. Even in Twitter." The president explains. "So tell me, is it her?" He asked.

Haejin slowly nodded.

The president laughed, "So, what do you want to do about it?"

"I trust Jaemin, sir. Even if we fight, I trust his words." Haejin smiled.

The president nodded, "Alright. You can go now. Good luck on the upcoming retreat. Regarding your health, it's up to you if you want to join all of the activities or just some. Good day!" He smiled.

Haejin bowed and ran outside.

He saw that Chenle and Jisung were waiting for her.

"Hey, what happened in there?" The two asked.

Haejin sighed, "Long story. I'll tell you later. I'll just go and check my group."

She rushed towards the bulletin board to find her name.

Lee Haejin. Under Group A.

Dang! Jaemin isn't here!

"Chenle!! We're in the same group!" She screamed.

There are six groups, with thirteen members each.

Group A, which is Haejin's team, is composed of BoA, Leeteuk, Siwon, Tiffany, Key, Chanyeol, Wendy, Taeyong, Ten, Chenle, Haneul and Sowon, with Leeteuk as the team leader.

She immediately texted Chanyeol.

To: father no. 1
Appa!!!!! We're in the same group!!

"Where is Jaemin-hyung's team?" Jisung asked.

Haejin shrugged, "Wait, let's look for it."

"There!" Chenle pointed at Group E.

Darn it.

"Where are Mark-oppa and Jaemin, anyways?" Haejin asked.

"Taeyong-hyung called them earlier. That's why we were the ones who waited for you."

Haejin nodded, "Alright, let's go."

____
double update!! ayee