Chapter 28

Ya'll I have to finish this book on or before November 2, so that you guys could have the Mark fanfiction I promised. In need of a book cover though :(

Expect more updates coming!

-----------

Chapter 28

"Whatever you say, hyung."

"You guys, we're here." Jeno said as he opens the door.

They were all wearing face masks and disguises. They don't want to be noticed in the busy streets of Myeong-Dong. Plus, Haejin is with them. It would cause them so much trouble if the fans finds out that she's with them.

"So, where would we begin?" Mark asked as they find a place for them to talk about their gifts.

"I don't know.. Renjun first?" Jeno suggested.

"Hey, wait. I have an idea." Haejin said.

"What is it?" Chenle asked.

"Since there are seven of us, what if we split into groups then find Jisung gifts then go back here when finished?" She suggested.

"Alright." Mark nodded. "Jeno, Jaemin and Haejin. I'll go with Chenle, Renjun, and Donhyuck." He said.

"Oh no you don't Mark-hyung. I don't want to be the third wheel. You go with them." Jeno said, shaking his head.

"What if we split up like this: Mark-hyung and I, Jaemin and Haejin, then Chenle, Renjun and Jeno. How does that sound?" Haechan suggested.

"Alright, that's fine with me." Jeno said, finally nodding.

"Let's just text each other so that we would know if it's already time to go back here. In this exact spot." Haejin said.

"Okay, okay." They agreed.

"Bye guys, see you later."

****

"What are you planning to give Jisung?" Jaemin asked.

Haejin shrugged, "I don't know... I'm not yet sure... I was planning to give him shoes but Mark-oppa said that he would be giving Jisung shoes."

Jaemin sighed, "Same."

"What if I just give him a cockroach?" Haejin laughed.

"That would literally kill him, Haejin-ah! Hahaha! And of course, we don't want that to happen." Jaemin laughed.

"I know, I know... I was only joking." She said, gaining her composure back. "But if it was Mark-oppa, I'd give him a bottle of ketchup, just like what Haechan-oppa did before." She laughed again.

"Oh God... Mark-hyung's reaction that time was so pricless. It looked like he wanted to scream at Haechan." Jaemin said.

"Which gives me an idea. I'll just give Jisung a Grizz plushie. I have Ice bear, and I gave you a Panda plushie on your birthday!" Haejin said, her face lighting up.

"That would be so nice. Let's go to the store which sells plushies first?" Jaemin said, holding Haejin's hand.

"Okay." She smiled.

****

"That one!!" Haejin almost screamed inside the store when she finally found a Grizz stuffed toy.