Chapter 2

Is this REALLY a coincidence?

Jungkook P.O.V.

  I thought for a good minute, but the name doesn't sound familiar at all.

"I have never ever heard that name before"I honestly said.

The woman looked worried after I confessed.

"Are you 100% sure, Mr.Jeon?"she asks"She can't be a relative or someone's wife you don't know about, the surname is the same after all?"she finished with hopeful eyes.

But I know that this person is no relative of mine, it doesn't even makes sense how we have the same surname. It must be a coincidence, a very very weird one.

"If her name is Jeon I would know her, but I really don't."

"Is that even a korean name?"Jimin asks.

"No it's not. It sounds russian, maybe ukrainen or polish?"Yoongi asks rather than states.

"Whatever it is, I really like it"Hoseok grins."Although great name or not, stealing money isn't okay"

"That's a lot of money."Taehyung stated the obvious out of nowhere.

"What can we do about her?" our manager asks in a very worried tone.

"Well we need to call the police, and find out who this person is. Then-"she was interrupted by her mobile phone ringing.

"Hello.....Yes sir.....No sir......Yes sir......W-what?!....But how..? I understand sir.....Of course sir....Goodbye" and with that the phone call ended.

"Sadly, I have worse news" she said looking down.

"Oh god well what is it?" manager asks rather angrily.

"There has been more money taken out. But now it's from Mr.Jungs bank account....."we all sigh at this" but what's even worse is.........

the persons name is Jung Ae-ri"

_______
This is really short but oh well, Next chapter will probably be longer
Although I'm not sure
:)