Chapter 17

Jungkook P.O.V.
So Hwan, Yoongi's son is here aswell. This is just getting better and better. At least I'll meet the boy who's in love with my daughter. Wow, the father is coming out of me, this is weird.

"Hwan was here?" Chang-nim over excitedly asks.

"As far as I'm concerned he's still here. In the building somewhere. He came here, and told me that we travelled back in time, but he didn't say anything about Jeon which is weird, cause you know..." she rolls her eyes.

"He's hopelessly in love with her. Right." Ae-ri finishes.

"He's this in love? Like actually?" Yoongi asks. "Isn't he like 13 or something?"

"Believe us, he's whipped." Hui-Seon assures him. "He always has been. Always will be. It's just how it is. But we can talk about your son later, if you want to, now let's concentrate. So I asked him if he knows anything, he sadly said that he's just as lost as any of us. But I'm glad he's safe."

"Yeah." Ae-ri smiles.

"Where is he right now?" Namjoon jumps in.

"Let's go into the building and find him." We nod and follow Hui-Seons lead.

Jimin looks stunned as he whispers to us. "This is my daughter. Jesus christ. And Hoseok's here too, and Taehyung and hhhhhhhhhh Yoongi you're going to meet your son, oh my god, oh my god-"

"Calm down. We have to stay calm this situation is so crazy, that we have to stay cold-blooded to go through it. I get what you feel okay? My daughter is apperently here aswell." Namjoon sighs.

"He's right. Everybody stay calm." Seokjin turns to Jimin "Got it Ji-"

"OH MY GOD A MINI YOONGI!!!!!!¡¡¡¡ THAT'S LITERALLY YOU IN SMALL, AND CUTE AND SO ADORABLE, I SEE WHY JUNGKOOK'S DAUGHTER LIKES HIM, WOAH OH MY GOD YOU'RE THE TINIEST MOST ADORABLE AND SMOL CREATURE ON THE PLANET JESUSXXTCG-"The rest was muffled by Hui-Seon's hand.

"We know, he's cute but I don't think shouting is a good idea."

The little boy who resembled Yoongi so much, came closer to the scene. He was in fact, disgustingly breathtaking. He got every good feature Yoongi had,
multiplied by 100000000000. Maybe he isn't so bad for my daughter after all......wait no, what am I thinking? He might be a terrible person......although that's very unlikely with the beautiful, big and dark innocent eyes he has.

"Ae-ri, Chang-nim are you okay?" He's voice was very light, unlike he's dad's deep voice.

"Yeah, everything's fine. We're happy we found you."

"I know what you want to ask me, but I don't have any important information for you. Sadly V kept the details as a secret from me aswell." Is another person talking?! He's voice is now deep and strong like Yoongi's. How odd....especially for a 13 year old boy. How does he have such deep voice?!

"Hey, you're my son?" Yoongi asks very bluntly.

"Wow nice to meet you too dad."

"You look a lot like Yoongi." Taehyung, again, states the obvious.

"I know. Both my brother and I look like clones of him."

"Do you know if anyone is here besides us and V?" Chang-nim asks him.

"Well Ryung, Yoonseok, Kwang and Yun-a are probably here if we are too. But I'm only guessing."

"Is there anyway you could find them?" Ae-ri asks with hopeful eyes.

"No, but I have an idea that might help us."