Chapter 15

Jungkook P.O.V.
After 3 hours, everything was set up, and perfect. Except from Taehyung's card.......

But that's not important! The only thing that matters right now is that we'll find what we're looking for.

We went into the living room, where the girls decided to make the "base" as they named it.

The whole living room was a mess. All our stuff were shoved to side, wires screens and computer beeping all over the place. The two girls set in the middle of chaos, intensely staring at the screens, non stop typing and clicking. Numbers and pictures kept flashing over the computers, all kinds of security cameras and codes. I hoped they knew what they were doing, because I didn't understand anything that was happening.

"Ummm...is everyth-"

"Shh we're concertrating, we're really close to finding someone." Ae-ri silences Namjoon. He didn-t even mention the disrespect, as excitement filled all of us.

"I found coordinates! I found coordinates! I FOUND COORDINATES!" Chang-nim shouts as she proudly writes down numbers on a piece of paper.

"Okay we have to leave NOW, before the person moves too much let's go!" Ae-ri orders. Instanly, we all run for the car and drive to the place, where apparently one of our kid is.

It's a pretty long drive, especially when anxiety filled all of our bodies. It was nerve wrecking. Every minute felt like an hour, but we went as fast as we could. What if the person left? What if we're late? What if the coordinates were wrong? What- my thoughts got cut off by the sound of the stopping engine.

"We're here."Seokjin states as he quickly gets out of the car.

Our excitement and pride wears off quickly, as disappointment takes it's place.

"This....is it?" Jimin asks, visibly unconvinced.

But you couldn't blame him. It was a big building, that looked so old and fragile, I was scared the wind will blow it away. It looked completely abandoned, it was in the middle of nowhere. Like really, I never knew such place existed in korea. It was dirty, and quiet. Too quiet for our liking.

"Well.....it was supposed to be." Chang-nim hungs her head low, as Ae-ri tries to hug the sadness out of her.

We looked at each other, unsure of what to do. We thought we were on the right path, and that we'll be okay......but everything went wrong. I get the feeling that this was the girls last hope, judging by their reactions. Poor them, they must feel so lost. Alone in another time, without anyone who could help them. I wish there was something I could do. But I wasn't the Jeon they wanted. I'm not my daughter, I'm no genius to help them out of their helpless situations.

"Ae-ri....Chang-nim?!"